Available Now at Neiman Marcus: 

Holiday Soliel Palette: Violet Argente

Orchid Soliel Collection:

Spoiler
Available on Tom Ford Direct: 
1 lipstick: Orchid Soleil
1 Highlighter: Nightbloom- Soliel

Re: Tom Ford Updates

A good dupe for Stavros is Kiko 524 Taupe. It's pretty close.

Where do you buy Kiko? I've never heard of it..

EDIT: OMG. This brand is AMAZING. Seriously...where can I get it? I live in Western New York, about 8 hrs from NYC. I can't find an online store?

If anyone has a Kiko near them and would be willing to pick up a few items for me, please PM me. Heart

Lipstick 524 Taupe (two of these)...it's so pretty!

Water eyeshadow in Champagne (200), Rosy Taupe (201)

Liquid eyeliner in Bronze (102), Black (#?)

and any matte/vampy brick red lipstick (similar to Bite Truffle or Cognac).

I'll PayPal money upfront including money for your time and gas! Thank you, thank you! 🙂

I heard they should have a US site up and running soon enough. Few stores in the NYC area.

Thank you. That's great news. 

I wish there was someone on BT who has access to a Kiko store. Idk where they are. Their website was not very user friendly. 😞

Would love to see how you wear Stravos. I bought it but don't know what to wear with it or do with it.

Kate, you're thinking..."Hmm. I'd bet that Minibux would really like LOVE to buy this from me".

Am I right?? Close? If so, you'd be right! You're a mind reader!!! Multi-talented!

LOL.

I'm regretting not buying multiples to share with BT. 😞

I had posted about it's availability when it was back in stock online on the lips and boys thread and thought whoever wanted one would get one . 

I'll keep an eye out for you though 🙂

aww, thank you hon. I would really appreciate that!! xx

Next time I throw it on I will for sure post a lipswatch pic! 

I love pairing it with nude lip liner which makes it a gorgeous taupey, "greige" colour that is surprising wearable for everyday. 

Yes please! Do you just line the outside of your lip or the entire lip before wearing it?

I like to feather the line inward or fill them in completely depending on how I'm feeling and throw Stavros over top. IIRC you're a bit fairer than me (NC42/43) but I feel like it will still have the same gorgeous effect on your skin tone.

KateLovesYSL, here's one look with TF Stavros. I actually went more smoky purple on the eye than some people may have done.

lipstick-tfstavros-1-1-2015EDITa2015bEDITa - Copy.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Wow, Stavros is such an unusually iridescent lilac on you; he flatters your skin tone beautifully; I love this look 🙂

thanks ballerinagrl. I'm sort of regretting that I didn't buy a backup of it.

This is really lovely DiVWA! It looks so unique but classic! Now I wish I'd gotten it! 😔

TY Mrs. Baine!  Hopefully this will be one color that TF reissues.

Given that Stavros and some other colours have sold out so quickly, I am surprised I don't see many wearing it.  I think I have only seen Diva in Stavros so far (unless I missed several folks, which I could have).

Actually, I bought every single one of them. That's why you only see me in it! 😉

Sneaky Diva!  I knew it!  ;-D

That color is absolutely perfect on you. Bringing out the purple tones in it was a good decision.

Thanks MarciaBrady. Any excuse to wear purple, I say!

2 Replies
testing