Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

@Sunnysmom  @blackkitty2014  @WinglessOne 

I just received the email that all 72 of the lipsticks are available at NARS website; very convenient for National Lipstick Day 😉

It says the red cases are a new formula called "Iconic Lip" but they are the original 12 shades from Barneys launch 25 years ago

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 11.04.00 AM.png

Thanks @Mochapj! Bummer that they’re not Audacious after all, but I’m willing to try the new formula. I was going to order some of the new eyeliners anyway so a few new lipsticks kinda sorta wandered into my shopping cart. 😂 Wish I still had my old Funny Face so I could compare it to the new one. 

Woohoo thanks @Mochapj ! Perfect timing for sure! This may be better than a birthday to me! 🤣 (PS you look great after your fun holiday ! 💞)

RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Thanks @Sunnysmom I’m back to reality today ☺️ but I did finally receive my Lisa lipstick order after nearly a month 🤣

Re: RE: Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Ahh yes I get it @Mochapj .  Good memories I’m sure! So glad you got your Lisa E. They are def good. Saw your pics too, beautiful! Velvet ribbon, jazz and skyscraper are my favs. Yours? 

@Sunnysmom I haven’t tried on any of my reds yet but I’ve been totally mesmerized by the look of the Velvet Ribbon one.

of the pinks I’m really loving Love of My Life and Skyscraper Rose. Was pleasantly surprised by Go Lightly because I was expecting it to be too white based for me but overall am happy with all of them.

@Mochapj I know you will love the reds as much too. Saturated and so pretty. Ribbon is classic! I forgot I had Love Of My Life too! Oops 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can seldom wear light pinks and this one is just deep enough.  Just one more reason to admire Lisa!  💞

Thx @Mochapj ... They're really out to get us dont they 😉 I hop over and look 😉

Anybody notice the new Nars lippies pop up on Barney’s?! Originally said preorder but now can add to cart ! @Mochapj @WinglessOne @makeitup305 @blackkitty2014 @curlychiquita @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB etc! I had heard a few more weeks. Fun!

6E9854F9-0381-4387-A1FA-38DD342649CF.png

Mattes and Satins 

Thx for the tag @Sunnysmom.  Looks liked there are some watches on Temptalia.

Nars_1.PNGNars_2.PNGNars_3.PNG

@blackkitty2014  @Sunnysmom 

Wow, that Soul Train swatch looks much lighter and less blue toned than NARS’s product photos. I hope it looks closer to the product photos on me, because I just ordered it. 🙂 Thanks for the tag and swatches! 

@WinglessOne Ooh goodies please report back once you receive it. 😘

I know @WinglessOne there seems like some differences for sure. I want to see in real life soon I thInk tho my cart is full! Can’t wait to see yours! 

You da best @blackkitty2014 thank you! 😘Hello fall! 💋

and more lipsticks @Sunnysmom 😉

Haha! Yes  def @blackkitty2014 

Meant to add you @SportyGirly125 @lipstick4soul ! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you for the tag

@Sunnysmom   No, I didn't, but the Crush sheer one looks gorgeous!

It does @Ispend2much6 ! I need to see these in person first I think though! If I can wait! 

@Sunnysmom   You may as well wait for National Lipstick Day 7/29. Maybe there will bee a sale or a freebie?

4,616 Replies
testing