Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

More pictures of the Holiday collection with colour names and prices: from Nordies SA training book.

Pictures are the best I could grab while having lunch with the SA.

20150930_152008 (Large).jpg

20150930_152131 (Large).jpg

20150930_152154 (Large).jpg

You have lunch with your Nordstrom SA? Can I just be GC now?

Gwen,

Actually, one of the SAs was treating me to lunch.  That was my only purpose to go to Nordies today. 

There is a trend event going on at my local Nordies, but I had no plans to buy anything because I purchased stuff just two weeks ago during the 3X event.  So they made a goody bag for me and invited me to lunch.

😮 I'm experiencing celebrity-worshipping jealousy over here right now, haha. That sounds like you have a great relationship with your SAs! I want SA friends. All my Sephora SA friends moved on to other jobs.

I agree.  Jealous as well.  Here I was feeling good that I was on a first name basis with a couple of SA's at my local Sephora.

haha!  I have shopped with the two ladies for a long time.  When I first shopped with them, we had hit it off.  I am a creature of habit...I just kept going back to these two.  They are the consumate professionals and are sweet as a bonus. 

Now they know my tastes, what suits me, brands I like etc.  And they tell me when something is sheet so I don't buy it.

Blushes and shadows for me >_<

Thanks gc! Now I have a rough idea of how much $ I should put aside for this.

Planning is the best way to deal with this madeness Mal.

I forgot to take pictures of a few pages.  She will text them to me soon.

Allure has prices also so I checked that. I believe the Audie set is $160 and I kind of wanted the brush set but it's about $90 haha. I may just go for the Despair palette and audie set

Oh and the lip coffret in the bullet...

Ugh that's like $300 haha

I feel you, malday. I want that lip coffret and the mini lip set...and maybe one of the new lipsticks...and a single shadow. Sighhh.

Wait...and the DI blush. That one's top of the list!!

So I've decided I'm getting the blush palette for sure (the one with 4 colors), and maybe the DI palette depending on price for that one. 

Allure also has pictures and the prices up.  I just searched "Nars Steven Klein"  to find it the page

I don't do brushes, but I WANT that brush box.

I understand completely.  I don't like lip pencils but I love the bullet container.

I want the bullet too!

Oh man so many pretties! *_*

I don't know how I feel about the brush set case 😄

I know!  

Haha I think I would be embarrassed to have it on display.  

Thanks! I was looking at an article that wasn't the most up to date. 

4,616 Replies
testing