Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

These colors are the last things I need in my makeup collection, but this set is really speaking to me. Also, how fun would it be to work on a promo photo shoot like this?!

Oh man, wouldn't it? Some people have all the luck lol.

Here's another promo pic....

Man-Ray-for-NARS-Holiday-Stylized-Image-Love-Game-Eyeshadow-Palette-jpeg.jpg

That giant eyeshadow palette! Although I suspect I own several of the colors already.

RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

My people!!!! I've been into Nars since the line launched and it's still my favorite. Funny enough, my least favorite product is probably the orgasm blush. Maybe because I bought it so long ago and then was kind of over it. They have so many other blush shades that I adore. Angelika and Deep Throat are probably my favorites. Lip glosses and foundation are also amazing.

Re: RE: Let's Talk About NARS!

Orgasm is the Porefessional of blushes. Please stop inundating us with it!

IMG_3696.PNG

IMG_3697.PNG

IMG_3698.PNG

IMG_3699.PNG

I know what I will be spending my $$ on ... So much for my beauty budget planning! 😉

Gimme that gold Audie!

good lord. i didn't know anyone--not even NARS--could top the sarah moon collection from last year, in terms of speaking to me. this is glorious and exceeds my expectations. it hits the spot for the sort of aesthetic i've been drawn to as of late, and i would even say--as far as mixing art with consumerism in this way goes--they do man ray justice. 

two years ago, i got a few pieces from the steven klein collection and was disappointed because the best graphics/art were on the cardboard product boxes, but not on the products / the boxes inside. more people must've felt similarly than i realized, because i feel like with the past two holiday collections they've really stepped up the packaging game into something truly extraordinary.

THIS is how you do a collection. THIS IS HOW YOU DO A COLLABORATION !!!!!!!! thank you NARS for helping me keep the faith.

I agree, jemly, it's so irritating when you spend so much on a product with gorgeous packaging...and then realize the gorgeous packaging is just on the cardboard box. Personally, I'm not in the habit of keeping the cardboard boxes from my makeup since I live in a small space. But we want to appreciate the art if the collaboration is with an artist or photographer!

TAKE ALL MY MONEY

I'm so looking forward to this collection. Packaging looks gorgeous.  I hope the new shades swatch nicely too. Thanks for sharing!

Well dang.  There goes my holiday budget! Thanks for sharing!

Is that an orange blush?!!?!

Nars Kirat for anyone thinking about it. 20170831_194019.jpg

Oooh, Moxie, it's so witchy woman on you. ❤️ 

There was what appears to be a Man Ray item in the Canadian holiday preview email this morning.

Screen Shot 2017-08-30 at 9.14.20 AM.png

I saw that in US mail too. Does anyone knows the shades? I'm such a sucker for NARS holiday lip pencil set 😉

@blackkitty2014 I haven't seen any official details about this (or any of the May Ray items) yet, but when I do, I'll be sure to tag you 😉

Oooohhhhh purdy. I saw it in the US email too. I seem to be turning into a sucker for Nars lip sets *and* they look metallic...it's like it was made for me! Getting up before 830 on a Saturday is never ever my idea of a good time, but I might have to wander over to sephora for that 😍

1 Reply
testing