Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

i0928154mage.jpeg

Are those... sparkly Audacious?? Oooo...

Well *that* caught my eye...

0928150image.jpeg

Yaaaass that blush quad. Looks even better in this picture. That's definitely going on my list. I may also have to make that DI blush my first entry into that line. It looks similar to the Sephora COTY blush palette, which I have, but the marsala blush pan broke and the reassemly was only partially successful, so I do need a replacement.

So, uh, it's a practical purchase, really...

Hi Jaza, I never reach for my COTY blush palette. Used it a few times when I first got it. Let me know if you'd like me to send it your way 🙂

Loving the lighter colors for fall!

What's on the top right? Another DI eyeshadow palette ?

I think so.  There's a better picture of it in my OP at the top of the page.

More Steven Klein preview from TM

image.jpeg0928156

Oh darn!  Laguna!!!  Why why why?  Sigh.  If that wasn't in this palette I would totally get it.  I wish they would just stop with Laguna already. 

I saw this update this morning.  So glad to see this without a brush taking up space!  But it also seems like more than necessary bronzer.  Would have been great to have another highlight- type shade to make it 2 highlighters, 2 bronzers, 4 blush.  I'll have to see it in person, but it's going on my "tentative" list.  

So I went back and red the original post from @donaconsumista.  It's in Spanish, but she clearly says it's Laguna bronzer, a highlighter and 5 blushes, so I think that other brown is just a badly photographed brownish pink blush.

Hope so!  I still don't need more Laguna, but definitely eying this one!

I'm a bit confused by this myself.  

I think the giant double pan is Laguna, but what on earth the one to the left of it is, I'm not sure.  The only thing I can figure is if the lighting is bad, and it's actually Douceur or something being re-released (or possibly the two shades together are one of the 'contour blush' kits.  I cannot see the purpose of having 2 (really 3, when you take size into account) pans of bronzer in one palette.  I'm excited to see swatches of it.

Getting excited!  Love NARS blushes.  The blush in the palettes is the exact quality????

DD I agree with mocha, I have 2 palettes and the blushes are great! Same quality as individual. 

DD, I have quite a few NARS blush palettes, and the quality of the palettes is usually pretty consistent with the quality you find in single pans.

Good to know.  I like my blush to show (if you know what I mean) and NARS never disappoints.  

Toy Story Aliens

Anonymous Insider

So I went into Sephora for the first time in ages. (I've been doing most of my shopping at Ulta. Or ordering online) And was quickly drawn to the Nars section, as per usual. I almost walked out with a new Audacious girl. But I restrained myself and re-ordered my favorite, and by now, signature, Besame Red Velvet instead.

1 Reply
testing