Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Let's Talk About NARS!

A lot of the other big beauty brands have their own threads now, so I thought, why not NARS? Let's share news about new collections, feedback on products, etc here.

The audacious thread: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Lips/Show-Me-Your-Audacious-Collection/m-p/1695820#M10941

SPRING 2019:

Spoiler

5B03C763-5B66-43D5-B5CD-CAD2FFB20D6A.png4B8872CB-9B16-4C47-A6A8-A5A5EB2C60B9.png0343224C-CB77-46EC-86C7-1E6ECEF0E4E2.pngD1989960-1CCB-41F1-8BC9-A04A37EEA659.png75A2963F-9578-4410-B0E9-5F9A2E8C0EC2.png2D212BE6-6675-4764-A909-009E6B40173B.pngB41A18B5-0E0F-4B2F-930C-6AD6D4324D72.png

APRIL 2019: NARS x CONNOR TINGLEY

Spoiler

Have you picked up anything from the collection so far? Do tell!

Re: Let's Talk About NARS!

Haha omg I do that every time too!  I always want to buy another Audie!  #thestruggleisreal

Looks amazing! I highly recommend buying as soon as it pops. I love previous NARS blush limited edition palettes. I also use NARS bronzer to halo my face. I'm not a fan of Orgasm, too light & sparkly for me. Use pink on the apples of your cheek 🙂 stuff lasts forever!! 

I have yet to try the Audacious formula, but two of those colors look really tempting! When is this stuff coming out? 

Screen Shot 2015-09-25 at 10.33.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2015-09-25 at 10.33.28 AM.png

I'm so excited about this blush palette!!  It's finally more friendly to medium-dark skintones!  I'm over the moon that Orgasm isn't in it!

This blush palette looks like something I might finally like!  Most palettes seem to have colours that don't grab me at all (or don't suit me).

I just saw this.  The bottom pink looks like a remake of my favourite dc NARS ever!!!

I'm gonna need a price on this ASAP so I can start budgeting 😮

A NARS blush palette that I actually want!! 😮

3 new blush shades plus Nico! So glad to see a palette without orgasm or deep throat!

Ohhh, blush palette. I need to know what it in it.

3 new shades & 1 existing shade - Savage, Ferocious, esoteric & Nico!! 🙂

Oh, great. Now I need it (after verifying by looking at swatches, of course). Do you happen to know if they going to be released as new single blushes or if they are LEs exclusive to this palette?

Oooo new shades... The reddish one looks very pretty - a matte version of the red-burgundy in the DI blush maybe?

Nars needs to stop coming out with all these blush palettes because I end up buying one each year. 

So so pretty!

First off, thank you Mochapj for maintaining this thread!

Secondly, if you are subscribed to NARS emails you mail have received this great little promotionScreen Shot 2015-09-22 at 3.27.08 PM.png

Do you know what shade the blush is in? I'm guessing Orgasm, but I hope not. 😄

i believe it is orgasm!

It's orgasm! 

I did, thanks Abbey!

testing