Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

it's available online now!

RE: it's available online now!

Promo code INTHEBAG for free overnight shipping

@niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I like the silver side, but not the gold side. Here is her swatches I keep looking at The pink one is the metal peach that's already out, then the gold and silver side of highlighter. What do you think @Sunnysmom and @blackkitty2014

@Sunnysmom, I definitely think I'll combine both sides wh...

@Sunnysmom, I definitely think I'll combine both sides when using and it definitely won't be a daily highlighter. I'm still glad I purchased it to use for special times 😊

@Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the f...

@Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the far left. I love the Chanel highlighters with the minuet crystals in them.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the f...

So pretty @Luvstravel I know they’ll be so nice for holiday too! 

Re: @Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the f...

Beautiful swatches @Luvstravel. Enjoy! Mine is coming tomorrow. 😘

@Sunnysmom, I swatched mine and really like it. Having ho...

@Sunnysmom, I swatched mine and really like it. Having horrible internet service, so no pics, I'll try tomorrow.

Re: @Sunnysmom, I swatched mine and really like it. Having ho...

@Luvstravel Yea! 😘

@Sunnysmom, Thanks for the swatches. I just received my e...

@Sunnysmom, Thanks for the swatches. I just received my email that mine was delivered, so can't wait to swatch it this evening. Glad it's not as gold as we thought 🙂

Re: @Sunnysmom, Thanks for the swatches. I just received my e...

Oh good @Luvstravel I bet you will love it also. It is somewhat similar to the Or Lion we got I bet however. Lol. Oh well! 🤣

@blackkitty2014, Mine should be hear today, so hopefully...

@blackkitty2014, Mine should be hear today, so hopefully I can post a swatch by this evening. I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it, especially after seeing more swatches of it. The Sephora app has been driving me bonkers for 2 days now 😡🤯

Re: @blackkitty2014, Mine should be hear today, so hopefully...

Yay @Luvstravel Hope you will love it. I was driving all day yesterday so I could not place an order until late last night. The darn app/ window won’t let me sign in

RE: @niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@Mochapj @Luvstravel @niki172 @Sunnysmom I ordered it. I used the overnight code but it won’t get to me until Friday the earliest. I will swatch if nobody beats me to it 😍😘🥰 Ugh hate this damn app

Re: RE: @niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@blackkitty2014 I hear you, I’ve had issues all day yesterday and today! Wish could be a quick fix for us all. ( hint hint sephora?! lol) 

Here is my swatch of it on a gloomy rainy day but it still shows up quite well I think. Soft pretty shimmer and the gold is actually very soft and wearable, more of a champagne. Combined they are going to be very good too and so pretty for fresh eye look @Luvstravel ! @niki172  may be tough to resist. 🤣 @Mochapj @meganlisa @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB CombinedCombined

@Sunnysmom Love it.  Gorgeous.  Chanel does such great highlighters!

It is @meganlisa , you get it? Happy thanksgiving to you guys! 😘

Trying to attach one  more pic. Won’t allow. lol. Top is silver, bottom goldTop is silver, bottom gold

Thx for the swatches @Sunnysmom. Mine won’t be here til Friday. It is okay for us all bling bling during the holiday 🥰😍😘 I think it is real pretty 

I always like the way you think @blackkitty2014 !! 😘😉

2 Replies
testing