Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014, it looks gorgeous on you! Your look is beautiful as always. Thanks so much for posting!

@blackkitty2014, thanks for letting me know!! 🙂

I agree! I find Chanel highlighters are usually the perfect amount of highlight - not IG blingy, but it still shows up 🙂

@Zpsid91, that's good to know!!

If I'm not lazy, and it's not gross and grey outside I'll try to get some swatches with some comparisons of previous ones tomorrow morning!

Chanel Updates

Rouge Allure Camelia lipstick collection launches January 9, 2020.

Ooooohh this pic got updated! I only saw 1 lippie earlier this morning (thanks insomnia) now there's a bevy of colors to chose from! Thanks for posting @TraceyEB  and yes we are in trouble @Sunnysmom :D.

@niki172, I replaced the single lipstick photo when I learned this was a collection. Eight lipsticks and reformulated lip pencils. Love the camellia detail. @Sunnysmom, there's a plum shade! Trouble!

And we’re in trouble yet again @TraceyEB . 😕

I hope it's not matte, but I love the packaging though. Ughhh Chanel quit putting out such beautiful casings as my credit card is calling "uncle" :P.

Yes 😫 @niki172 ! They’re trying to kill us!!

RE: Chanel Updates

Some swatch comparisons for Duo de Camelia - Camelia de Plume is that super silvery one with the fan pattern from a few years back

Chanel is releasing a limited edition highlighter on Black Friday called Duo De Camelias. There's a sign up on the website, and I found a video on YouTube that shows the highlighter plus swatches. IDK if this will be for Canada or not - I got an email to sign up. The price is $70 USD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLOi6J0L6UY

it's available online now!

RE: it's available online now!

Promo code INTHEBAG for free overnight shipping

@niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I l...

@niki172, After watching the video, I'm on the fence. I like the silver side, but not the gold side. Here is her swatches I keep looking at The pink one is the metal peach that's already out, then the gold and silver side of highlighter. What do you think @Sunnysmom and @blackkitty2014

@Sunnysmom, I definitely think I'll combine both sides wh...

@Sunnysmom, I definitely think I'll combine both sides when using and it definitely won't be a daily highlighter. I'm still glad I purchased it to use for special times 😊

@Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the f...

@Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the far left. I love the Chanel highlighters with the minuet crystals in them.

Re: @Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the f...

So pretty @Luvstravel I know they’ll be so nice for holiday too! 

Re: @Sunnysmom, Here's heavy swatches and OR Lion is to the f...

Beautiful swatches @Luvstravel. Enjoy! Mine is coming tomorrow. 😘

testing