Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

Can't miss items?

Oh yay!  I will have to check out those shadow sticks as well.  I just had to grab this... surprise surprise 😉

AHH I NEED TO GET THIS

The Chanel flower shaped Mediterranee Lumiere powder is on Neiman Marcus website for $65. 

Tempting collection...and here I was so convinced that Tom Ford is the way to go for summer.

The flower bronzer is sure to sell out...right?

Everyone says that Chanel LE's always sell out! I didn't get Jardin de Chanel blush and regretted it…actually on a side note a fab BTer knuevekm helped me find one when she spotted it at her Saks..

But back to the topic, I do think this will sell out! I'm going to a Chanel national event May 6th and I'm going to see what the national people are saying-haha who am I kidding of course they're going to tell me I must buy and can't miss this LOL

Yes no one does the flower compact quite like CHANEL!

Has anyone been peeking at the Chanel summer collections? I'm going in for a national event at my Nordstrom on May 6-they're going to have the full summer collection then. I'm definitely getting the healthy glow lip balm and one of the color sticks and a nail polish. I'm kind of on the fence about that pretty bronzer. I already have a lot of bronzers...

Any opinions on what is the 'must have' item from the summer Les Beiges and the blue mediterranean collections?  I'm still mad at myself for not getting that spring Camellia blush...

Omg I'm dying over that rose bronzer!  I'm trying to wait patiently for it to be released!

I heard a rumor and for the life of me I can't remember where-that the Summer would be on the web (Chanel) next week!

I saw this:

IMG_8891.jpg

Are you going to get it?

I think I'll wait for Nordstrom to get it then yes it shall be mine!

I just saw this on the Chanel website in discontinued favorites-from the 2014 holiday collection-I thought this was sold out, but they have some on the site-Camelia de Plumes highlighting powder. Kind of tempting me because I did not get this during the holidays...S151770_LARGE.jpg

Get it, Anne!!!!!!

I think I might-you're enabling me LOL. Do you have this one?

Of course I do!  I LOOOVE that one!  There is a picture of me wearing it here: http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/Highllighter-Obsession/m-p/1779988#M27584

The best thing is I have used mine a bunch and it still looks pristine!  The design has not faded one bit.  I say GET IT!! 😄

that's bee-yooo-tiful! So it was out of stock. I saw it at like 6am laying in bed this morning and maybe I was dreaming that it was in stock? I don't know…I'm going to hope something like this comes out for Chanel Holiday 2015...

Haha maybe you were dreaming!  Sounds like something I would do 😉  I'm definitely hoping for another amazing highlighter like this one for 2015 🙂

Fingers crossed!

Definitely!

2 Replies
testing