Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Chanel Updates

Share some pics, news, what are your 'must haves' for Chanel releases coming up?

Share your Chanel finds, reviews and loves!

Re: Chanel Updates

@blackkitty2014, I was not prepared for this! How do you like the Duo de Camelias highlighter?

@TraceyEB i like it.  It's actually pretty wearable.  I used the Sonia G fan brush #3 (i think) as usually.  I can try again tomorrow to see if i can take a better picture of it.

43867E0E-9465-437E-91A3-042808C34949.jpeg

@TraceyEB I tried to take the picture with natural light. Flash went on since it was so gloomy outside. Duo de Camelias in action 😉

@blackkitty2014 it looks so good on you! Glad we caved 🤣. Have you gotten your blush yet?! I’m waiting on mine today! 😘

I received it yesterday. 

101661B0-A6D4-4565-ACCB-9077DDDC66F0.jpeg

Sorry bad picture. It’s really pretty liked you have a flush from the cold. It’s raining dogs and cats today so everything is dark. I’m going to see Hamilton with my college roommate. Hope it is worth it 🤪😜 PS I’m wearing that Duo de Camelias highlighter again and TF Soleil

@blackkitty2014  Beautiful on you!!!

@blackkitty2014, the two together look stunning, as do you! Hope you liked Hamilton; I'm seeing it on Sunday.

Thx you @TraceyEB 🥰 I just finished the show. It’s a good one. Hope you will enjoy the show on Sunday. Do you happen to see it in San Francisco 😂 I’m seeing it at the beautiful SF Orpheum theatre. I always love that one 😘0088BB68-4163-4A83-A689-462C0FD25809.jpeg

Oh so jealous @blackkitty2014 ! So glad you enjoyed it and you looked stunning in the process! 💞 @TraceyEB you so lucky too!! 

@blackkitty2014, the Orpheum looks so grande!! I'm seeing it at the Overture Center in Madison, WI. We're going on the last day of a three week performance. So glad to hear you liked it!

No it’s a gorgeous pic @blackkitty2014 ! Yes pretty flush and glow too and your eyes so sparkley ! Love it. Enjoy the show! Raining like crazy here too! 😖But I’m staying in! Be safe! 

@blackkitty2014   Love that lip color on you.

Thx you @Ispend2much6 @TraceyEB .  The lippie is PMG Forbidden Love.  It's a gorgeous red.  The photo doesnt do it justice 😉

@blackkitty2014, it looks gorgeous on you! Your look is beautiful as always. Thanks so much for posting!

@blackkitty2014, thanks for letting me know!! 🙂

I agree! I find Chanel highlighters are usually the perfect amount of highlight - not IG blingy, but it still shows up 🙂

@Zpsid91, that's good to know!!

If I'm not lazy, and it's not gross and grey outside I'll try to get some swatches with some comparisons of previous ones tomorrow morning!

Chanel Updates

Rouge Allure Camelia lipstick collection launches January 9, 2020.

Ooooohh this pic got updated! I only saw 1 lippie earlier this morning (thanks insomnia) now there's a bevy of colors to chose from! Thanks for posting @TraceyEB  and yes we are in trouble @Sunnysmom :D.

@niki172, I replaced the single lipstick photo when I learned this was a collection. Eight lipsticks and reformulated lip pencils. Love the camellia detail. @Sunnysmom, there's a plum shade! Trouble!

5 Replies
testing