Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl yay so happy this little package made it your way safely! The Sundae Best Mask is almost a dust for the (sadly no longer) PTR Cocoa Mask. The socks are from a little place called the Sock Shack in Portland Maine. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

The Sundae Best mask smells sooo good @eshoe! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š

Merry Christmas to you as well, @faeriegirl  ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ’•

@faeriegirl @What a wonderful holiday surprise from @eshoe I love her handmade cards. 

They are beautiful @SportyGirly125!

Ever the  early bird, @SportyGirly125 surprised me with some holiday treats to kick off the season ๐ŸŽ„

But first, can I just admire her penmanship?But first, can I just admire her penmanship?IMG_0900.jpegWe signed up for a calligraphy class earlier this year...you can see who finished strong!

Spoiler
SO many sweet and useful gifts! The socks are absolutely adorable, they are going to be my new favourite cozy socks without a doubt ๐Ÿ˜
IMG_0902.jpeg
A close-up of the avocado tumbler...because we love all things avocado ๐Ÿ˜Š
IMG_0904.jpegIMG_0905.jpeg
LOVE this compact pen case for my new gels. And something I rarely buy for myself but love....foot masks! Looking forward to using this one in the coming colder months.

Thank you, sweet @SportyGirly125, for your continued friendship and encouragement over the years. Hard to believe another year has passed, time flies by with friends like you! ๐Ÿ˜˜  

@eshoe I scoffed and chuckled at that hideous thing. Where do they come up with these things? ๐Ÿ˜‚. I would love to hear your thoughts on the foot mask when you get to it. @SportyGirly125 ooh that calligraphy looks amazing!   Love the gingerbread man and the pouch!

The headband, @Samtian? I remember seeing a similar one in the Rewards Bazaar, and reading about how it was a craze thanks to TikTok. I have to say I smiled and laughed to myself when I saw this, because I thought, well, now I am part of it, too ๐Ÿ˜‚ Supposedly it is to help with backsplash from all of the mad face washing going on??? I am not a very aggressive cleanser or masker, but I guess I am ready for the battle if it presents itself, thanks to @SportyGirly125

@eshoe Haha no not the headband. Nothing wrong with being battle ready!! Headbands usually are too tight on my huge head lol. 

@Samtian Thank you ๐Ÿ’•

@eshoe Wow those are some amazing goodies, I wouldn't expect any less from @SportyGirly125 ๐Ÿ™‚ And oh my, that penmanship is beautiful โค๏ธ

Her calligraphy skills are enviable, @QueenMarceline! @SportyGirly125  has no doubt spent hours of practicing, and it shows ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

@eshoe Awww time sure does fly. I still remember when you told me about the HK truck coming to your town. I was so excited for you and your mini. 

Side note:I never practiced calligraphy outside of tracing paper and was testing out the markers I bought. It was a lot harder getting the thin lines but Iโ€™m sure with more practice Iโ€™ll get the hang of it.  Iโ€™m still practicing letter connections which we just started last week so this was a fun way to put it to use. 

Thank you for your continued support. 

@SportyGirly125 thank you for inviting me to that class. It is definitely inspiring to see just how much time it takes to perfect and strengthen muscle memory. Your effort has paid off, and I am so grateful you chose to share it with me๐ŸŽ„

@eshoe I think doing it almost everyday and practicing helps. I also think practicing the basic strokes over again while doing the connecting letters really lets you see the bigger picture of how the letters are tied together. 

Yes, you are absolutely right, @SportyGirly125. it is exciting to see just what a difference consistency and practice make!

This is such a wonderful way to give back to our beauty community ๐Ÿฉท Does anyone know where to begin/sign up sheet? 

@zolotoi @There isnโ€™t a sign up sheet. Most of us know each other from meet ups, gift exchanges so we have each others addresses. You can always dm a member and ask for their info. 

Tagging this thread in case anyone has any input BIC Holiday greeting card exchange? 2023 

Awww, @Samtian was so sweet!  She offered to send me some goodies from her Sephoria swag bag that she got when she attended the event and let me pick out things that I wanted to try or things that I knew that I liked.  I LOVE minis and I'm excited to dive into these!  

20231104_164605.jpg

Oooh what a bevy of fun minis, @CookieGirl1! It is wonderful to be reminded of the kindness that this place is just full of - @Samtian was so thoughtful to send those your way ๐Ÿ˜

10 Replies
testing