Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@CookieGirl1 What a thoughtful gift from @Samtian ๐Ÿ’ž

@Mellmars1185 @lmaster @Cissy63 it was so sweet of @Samtian to reach out and offer! ๐Ÿ˜

@CookieGirl1 Wooo! I hope you enjoy them!

@CookieGirl1 @That was so kind of her to share her Sephoria goodies with you. 

@SportyGirly125 it was so sweet of her!

Omg this is such a cute idea I want one!๐Ÿ˜ญ

After seeing that I was disappointed about a missing Ellis Brooklyn APPLE LOVE Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz / 50 mL Eau de Parfum sample  ๐ŸŽ @ather reached out offering to send me her sample โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน She created such a sweet package for me, it was delightful to open! It turns out that I also adore the scent, itโ€™s sweet and juicy with a warm undertone that is really nice for fall.
Thank you for making sure I had the chance to try this, and for these other sweet goodies ๐Ÿ˜„๐ŸŒธ these masks are PERFECT because the air is cold, windy and dry here. ๐Ÿ˜„

IMG_4232.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@bakeamuffin, it is no surprise at all that @ather was kind enough to send this your way! It sounds like a refreshing scent, and YAY for some bonus masks and goodies! 

So thoughtful @ather @bakeamuffin I love that scent too!! Enjoy

@bakeamuffin @What a sweet gesture from @ather 

@bakeamuffin That is so sweet of @ather ! What a perfect and thoughtful curated package just for you. This community has the moat amazing people.

How can someone get started with this? Iโ€™d like to take part and send somebody something. I feel like this would be a fun thing to do with my daughters.

Wow I love this as well!! Iโ€™d love to get on the Gifting train as well!

I love love to join as well ๐Ÿ™‚ would also love to join a sample swap since I have so many from so many purchases ๐Ÿ™‚

@vivaladoc @We usually know each others address from previous gift exchanges. Or you can DM people and ask for their address. 

Would it be appropriate to get a box together and maybe post asking if anyone wants it? Or do you think it would be better to find someone specifically to DM?

@vivaladoc @You would post it on this thread instead Trade Thread 2021 

The unicorn mail thread is for mail people receive from other members. 

Wow! Just... wow! This community just keeps knocking me off my feet. I've had those days where you just keep reaching for the safety cord and you just can't find it in time. The smallest thought, message, or unicorn advice can turn things around.

ive struggled with posting, following threads, and learning more. Can anyone tell me where to start and contribute?!?!

@carlycakes @Welcome to BIC!

check out this thread How Do YOU Navigate through Beauty Insider Community (BIC) 

Hi @carlycakes I come to read this thread because it is so uplifting and sweet ๐ŸŽ‚โค๏ธ I can see why it knocks you off your feet.

I think a good way to start is just like you did, finding a thread that interests you and leaving a comment.

There are alot of fun threads and it depends on your interests and what you love and enjoy. 

Some ideas for threads to check out hum....

A friendly reminder about the Beauty Insider Community guidelines! ๐Ÿงก Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday 

Overzealous and Overjoyous October Hauls 2023 

BIC's 2023 Countdown to Halloween Thread!!! 

Welcome to BIC ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฉท

I'm just stumbling upon this thread. I've never heard of unicorn mail before! What a wonderful idea! @veronika23 @Tamara76 @SportyGirly125 @eshoe @lmaster 

12,978 Replies
testing