Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yeah, @veronika23. Finally! I was coughing for about 3 weeks. Christmas was about week 2. I thought it was just a cold at first, but it wasn't progressing the way colds usually do and I just wasn't sleeping. Finally when I got a break after Christmas, I went to the walk-in and that's when they found the ear infection on top of what was probably a sinus infection. A Z-pack and some sleep later and I fell much better. Probably more info than you wanted. ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw man. Sorry it lasted so long! @jozkid ๐Ÿ˜ž  Glad they caught what it was and that you are feeling better ๐Ÿ™‚

It's ok @pixiedust2. We understand.  We just missed you so darn much! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@pixiedust2...this ones for you Smiley Wink

Image result for heart gif

@veronika23 Same! ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@veronika23 let me just get ready Heart 

Image result for evil queen from snow white gif

@ZombieMetroAnt Are you getting ready for your bougie affair tonight? ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ†

I think she is @pixiedust2! Very pretty @ZombieMetroAnt Just watch out for that anaconda Z!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Related image

Smiley LOL @pixiedust2 @veronika23 I was responding to V's post about "let the shenanigans begin"...but now that you mention tonight's event, I think I got it covered!  HA HA HA - 

Image result for ursula gif

Killer moves @ZombieMetroAnt!

I was a total hit last night @jozkid Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL  Smiley LOL 

hip hip hooray to our amazing @trishavt Heart  As many of you already know, she is not only very thoughtful but extremely generous Smiley LOL  I'm elated to have received such a wonderful surprise from my darling friend, whom I treasure very much Heart   

trisha.PNG

HELLO GORGEOUS!!  How amazing is this bag?  amiright  Heart  it's the perfect size to keep all goodies in Smiley Wink 

trisha1.PNG

...and this color - oh my, oh my!  Soooooo comfortable and gorgeous Heart

trisha2.PNG

Thank you SO much, Trisha!!! 

You are an amazing woman and your friendship means a lot to me Heart

Image result for cute husky gif

Awwww- What an awesome bag and that NARS is stunning!   Enjoy your goodies, @ZombieMetroAnt!!! โค๏ธ  You never cease to amaze me with your generosity, @trishavt! โค๏ธ

Super unicorn mail to you @ZombieMetroAnt!  I love the WW things and the magenta NARS liptint is gorgeous, it's so you!

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG I need that bag!!!!! So cool!

@ZombieMetroAnt you are quite the Wonder Woman deserving of all this and more! Iโ€™m so glad our paths crossed on this forum ๐Ÿ˜˜

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Congratulations on your fab WonderWoman mail.

I love, love, love the WW bag! 

The Nars Charlotte Gainsbourg Lippie is a unicorn!

So very sweet of @trishavt!  What excellent taste.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thats was so sweet of @trishavt ! These are some nice goodies for you @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–คEF0679EC-5DDA-4482-B135-0D1B8A84BB7D.gif

E94BB244-10AE-46E8-B873-95CE0B351DA8.gif

Awww this is so sweet! @ZombieMetroAnt. She picked out some awesome things!

Wow, @ZombieMetroAnt, you are a truly lucky lady! Enjoy all your amazing new goodies. You are totally deserving of them!

And @trishavt... one word expresses my overall admiration for your skill in curating beautiful boxes of unicorn mail:

woman

Yay! Amazing goodies from @trishavt!! Hope you enjoy @ZombieMetroAnt, the card is so cute!

16 Replies
testing