Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks so much @Mcakes!!!  You are the best!!!

Image result for my little pony hug gif

HOORAY @Mcakes...bring on the Unicorn Mail!!  Heart

unicorn mail.JPG

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What is the Unicorn Mail?

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks for asking this! Iโ€™m brand new to these forums, but I like what I see so far and want to jump in to the joy!

@heylady14! Just feel free to ask anytime you aren't sure about something!  We do love our unicorns, mermaids, llamas, Disney, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Wonder Woman... and so much more ๐Ÿ˜„

@artsygirl163   unicorn mail is essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community. A little something to brighten someone's day.  I like seeing people with a smile on their face so I like seeing people receive it ๐Ÿ™‚

This thread has slowly become my favorite .... I am going through all the older posts to see the gifts!!! So much fun!!

That's an excellent description of Unicorn Mail @veronika23 Smiley Wink Heart 

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!  me first...me first....

Ok, so big shout out to my super special friend, the glorious Ms. @DaintyDiva Heart  whom surprised me with some awesome goodies!! 

daintyBox.JPG

Even the box had a Unicorn ^^^  Heart  Thank you so much my darling pal - I love, love, love everything Heart  but the chocolate gets top priority around here!  LOL!  I'm super grateful to you and your friendship, sweet lady!  xoxo

dainty.JPG

MUAH! MUAH!

Image result for old hollywood winking gif

Neat treats, @ZombieMetroAnt, I love Etude House stuff, it's just so cute!  @DaintyDiva sent a lot of fun items.

Those bag charms are the cutest things Iโ€™ve ever seen @ZombieMetroAnt enjoy your goodies!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Endangered Species, is, actually, quite dangerous. ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy!  Nice choices @DaintyDiva

Awww - What a sweet way to start off the thread, @ZombieMetroAnt!   Those Tsum Tsum keychains are too stinkin' cute!  

@DaintyDiva did an awesome job finding some fun and sweet treats for you! โค๏ธ

bashful.gifOwwn :3 I'm glad you liked it Heart Heart Heart  That box is called: "The Diva Lazy Day" ๐Ÿ˜„ lol

That was just a little "thank you" for the lovely surprise mail I got from @ZombieMetroAnt,   who sent me lot's of goodies (including chocolate kisses!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ) just because she's the sweetest mermaid-fearie ever ๐Ÿ™‚

WP_20171116_19_36_10_Pro.jpg

Thank you Zombie ๐Ÿ˜˜ Heart

@DaintyDiva  @ZombieMetroAnt  It was meant to be!  Nice choices, Z.

Awww - I love this unicorn exchange, @DaintyDiva and @ZombieMetroAnt!  Y'all are way too sweet! โค๏ธ

mlphug.png

Awwww love it @DaintyDiva!!!!

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Yay! First Unicorn Mail in the New Thread!

Enjoy your gifts from the lovely and elusive @DaintyDiva!

You are so lucky to have such a wonderful friend!  ๐Ÿ™‚

What a sweet package from @DaintyDiva! It looks like youโ€™ve got some great stuff to relax and hang out! ๐Ÿ˜

Ahh this is too cute @ZombieMetroAnt! I'm so in love with that little white kitten from Aristocats Heart reminds me of my own little Persian fluffball ๐Ÿ˜„ So sweet of you to send such a great care package @DaintyDiva Heart 

How sweet! The bag charms are adorable. ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•

3 Replies
testing