Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl Ooh these are such sweet gifts! Those blenders are adorable!

Awww @faeriegirl, what a special birthday surprise from @lmaster! Those Churro Kitt-Kats look delicious ๐Ÿ˜‹ I hope you had a very wonderful day!!  

Thank you @eshoe! It was a great day and the Kit Kats were so good!

Oh awesome!! @faeriegirl I'm glad I was able to pick out some goodies you truly wanted!! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday again sweet beauty

@lmaster  Thank you so much!!!

@faeriegirl ๐Ÿค—โ™ฅ๏ธ

I hope you had a

happy birthday. ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿฅณ @faeriegirl 

What a totally thoughtfull and sweet surprise for you! ๐ŸŽ 

Thank you @CynthieLu! I had a great Birthday!

@faeriegirl Happy Birthday! What a sweet gift from @lmaster 

Thank you @Mellmars1185!

@faeriegirl @How sweet. Happy belated birthday. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125!

I wish I could bottle the scent and let everyone have a smell of how delicious my box from @lmaster was. I mean chocolates and candle smell amazing together. 

Thank you Gorgeous Boss Mama for your amazing surprise gift. I have not tried much from HUDA Beauty besides their eye palettes and have never bought a Forvr Mood candle.  Let me tell you this candle smells exactly like getting out of a fresh bath.  She was so kind to include a mason jar from the brand so I could put my paper flowers in them ๐Ÿ˜ญ On top of all that she even sent a gift card. You are too kind and generous. Thank you thank you friend ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ I better get a head start before my husband eyeballs the chocolates. 

IMG_0006.jpeg

The name of that candle is too cute, @SportyGirly125. What a generous and kind surprise form @lmaster! I hope you are enjoying everything.  

@eshoe @Thank you.  I did. She is always so thoughtful. 

@SportyGirly125 Ooh what a lovely surprise! 

@Samtian @Thank you. It really was so kind of her. 

@SportyGirly125 your generous heart deserves to be in the spot light! You are always so thoughtful and caring, you bring so much joy and sunshine to the world!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster Awww ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Time for some popcorn and a fresh cup of tea, because the sweetest Mother's Day package arrived for me and I could hardly wait to share the kindness! 

IMG_5237.jpeg

So much packed inside this happy little box!

Spoiler
IMG_5238.jpeg
The butterfly with gold embossing card is just too pretty. I have saved every card I have received from fellow BIC-ers, including this very special one from none other than the lovely @SportyGirly125.  
IMG_5241.jpeg

I love the hue and texture of this very summery terry bucket hat.
IMG_5244.jpeg
This MAC brush is soooooo soft. I do not have one this shape/size, so it will be fun to play around with it.

The pale cardboard Qi tube caught my eyes as she had shared her interest in it with me recently...๐Ÿค”

Spoiler
IMG_5247.jpeg
How aesthetically pleasing is this bottle? It is so weighty and the soft, curved lid and matching tongs feel so luxe.
IMG_5253.jpeg
Simple and very modern, I cannot wait to try these.

A Hello Kitty makeup case? Yes, please! 
IMG_5248.jpeg

Spoiler
The zipper pull!!
IMG_5249.jpegIMG_5250.jpeg
Cute face masks! 
IMG_5257.jpegIMG_5259.jpegIMG_5258.jpeg
The candle has a fresh rose petal scent, and the bath bomb - that will be tested out soon. I love bath bombs and usually make my own. I have this scent in a Wallflower and love it, so I am looking forward to using this.

The hair clips!! Oh my, are these ever adorable. I wore one of the pink ones today. I think I admired something similar in one of her hauls, so what a wonderful surprise this was! 

Many, many thanks to you, @SportyGirly125, for this (as always) thoughtful surprise. You are generous in so many ways, and your kindness is no exception. It is contagious and I am just beyond grateful to count you as a friend ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’— ๐Ÿ’—

How cute is that hat?? Such a sweet gift from @SportyGirly125. She always knows exactly how to spoil, so enjoy your goodies @eshoe

12,978 Replies
testing