Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: Girl .....wait.... what....wow??!?!!?! You really did cra...

@Lazybeautybeast Thanks! I don't know that I've cracked anything, but I'm starting to see what they're going for.

@fieldsofclover  As @Lazybeautybeast  notd, didn't we JUST have a rank up party for you like YESTERDAY?!??!! What ARE you doing, girl?!?!??!

CONGRATS TO OUR HOTTEST RISING STAR!!!!!

@mermadelove Just being a nerd... apparently The System likes nerds.

That explains why I ranked up so fast before, but not why I'm not now. LOL! @fieldsofclover

@fieldsofclover what are you doing?!? 😂 It took me like, 2 months to get to rising star 3 and I was super active 

@bakeamuffin I wish I knew... it's all mostly accidental, I'm just trying to screenshot/write it down as I go along!

Congratulations, @fieldsofclover 🙂

Thanks @k617!!

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

🦄 ANOTHER UNICORN MAIL ALERT 🦄

I am so grateful and blessed to have met and gotten to know such wonderful friends here on BIC / BT.

Thank you so much @tsavorite for the box of amazing candy that you sent me, you are truly a GEM 💎 (a green one tho lol) I’m sending you a big HUG and please give a hug to your husband, the wonderful candy maker as well❣️57B4C765-907F-4C7D-AA07-DA87D2766E64.jpeg

The two gold boxes are packed full of an amazing variety of elegant, delectable and most beautiful crafted confections. The tin full of butter mints are sinfully rich and creamy. The chocolate covered pretzels are a crunchy delight. Then there is the caramel sticks that I have no words to descibe. The Carmel sticks are something straight from heaven with the most perfect texture and bursts of flavors from sweet to salty to a browned butter ecstasy that I have never experienced before. 

I love everything and I can tell it was made and sent with love because on top of it all was my favorite Snoopy and Woodstock on a Christmas card 🙂

Thank you and your husband again @tsavorite for the wonderful unicorn mail ❣️

😍😍😍  that's some seriously delicious mail @PaletteAddict99 !!

Oh my goodness!  No wonder you're such a sweetie, @tsavorite!   It must be from all that delicious homemade candy!   Seriously, though, you and your hubby are true gems!  This just makes my heart so happy to see!   Enjoy your goodies, @PaletteAddict99!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Thank you, @Tamara76!

Whoa! Yum City!!!💖🎁😍

Thank you @ClassicallyFab ❣️It is so yummy and my jeans are getting to small to prove it 😂

Holy butter cream @PaletteAddict99!  What an awesome package!  @tsavorite you are keeping the hubs very busy!

@jozkid

He keeps himself busy this leading up to the Holidays.  It's a candy-making obsession.

@jozkid The butter cream mints are to die for!!! I think they are made with heavy cream and butter. So so rich ❤️

Omg your description of the caramel sticks has me in utter jealousy 🤑 @PaletteAddict99. Great choices @tsavorite ♡ 

@myumew All I can think of all day are those Carmel sticks. They are hauntingly delicious 👻

@PaletteAddict99Enjoy!!!  Looks so delicious!

You are so welcome, @PaletteAddict99, Hall of Fame!  

We hope that you enjoy the treats! 

You deserve this and more for being such a positive, uplifting presence and friend here!

I love the cozy setting for your photo!  ❤️

37,934 Replies
testing