Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I should have also added Pusheen, Hello Kitty, Disney, Harry Potter and Star Wars... did I miss anything 😄 😄 😄

Narwhals! LOL!  😉    @veronika23 and @mermadelove

😂😂Yes! We need an emoji for narwhals! And what’s the big idea of the SEPHOJIS not working on Sephora BIC???? Really???? @RachelBT 

OMG!  I agree!  It would be so cool if we could post Sephojis on BIC, @mermadelove!!!!💗💗💗

@RachelBT @KatieBT @candacebt 💗💗💗

@Tamara76  Ya! Because this is where I would need all those makeup and hair Sephmojis the most! Although I MAY use them to flirt with my hubby.... 😉

Hahahaha yes narwhals @Tamara76 @mermadelove!!!!

Smiley LOL @Anonymous  we love our llamas! Heart  there's a "Llama Thread" too, if you wanna check it out - 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/The-Llama-Thread/m-p/2815616

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt, the llama thread will have to be for another day.  Going to use the llama thread the next time they get a little fussy.  Just got them to bed for a nap - after reading the Llama Llama book to them 5 times ... in a row! Ha!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Aaaawwww, you deserve it all!  This thread is full of such wonderful people.  And those cassette chocolates?  How in the world did @Tamara76  find those?  Enjoy it all.  Great job, @unfungirl   @Mcakes   @Tamara76

Anonymous Insider

@Mcakes @Tamara76 @unfungirl so thoughtful!  Yaaay!

great job gif.gif

Anonymous Insider

Amazing gifts @ZombieMetroAnt!  Happy birthday!

llama birthday.jpg

OMG this is some amazing Llamacorn mail @ZombieMetroAnt!! Heart What lovely gifts from @Mcakes, @Tamara76 and @unfungirl!! Heart Enjoy them!! I'm so envious of that llama cookie cutter 😮 (and everything else...but...that cookie cutter haha! Even if I rarely make cut-out cookies!)

@k617 You know, I sent out a few of the llama cookie cutters as gifts and I totally forgot to get one for myself, LOL!  I'll have to see if I can find another one because my daughter loves making sugar cookies! ❤️

@ZombieMetroAnt This is amazing! so many cool things and great snacks too! 

how sweet of them to send all these wonderful stuff!

@unfungirl @Mcakes@Tamara76 you guys are so sweet and thoughtful

Seriously BT/BIC ladies are so kind and thoughtful! 

You're too sweet @mezzotown88! It's just been amazing being able to form friendships from this community that is so full of love ❤️ So thankful to be a part of it and for y'all! 

Awww - Thanks, sweetie!  @mezzotown88

I second @unfungirl - The community here and all the lovely friends I've met keep me coming back!  You're all very special to me! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

thank you @mezzotown88!! everyone here really is so incredibly kind and thoughtful!

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Happy Birthday Week!  Happy December Birthday, Girl!

Thanks to @unfungirl, @Mcakes, and @Tamara76,

You are blessed to have the Best Birthday Ever!  Which you so deserve!

What terrific presents from such wonderful friends!  Hooray!

Amazing goodies from @unfungirl (glad to see you here btw girl!), @Tamara76 and @Mcakes! I bought those no llama drama hair ties yesterday and cant wait to see the fun goodies that get whipped up with that cookie cutter!

@ZombieMetroAnt - I second @CC3616's request - Please share pics if you and "Glitter Zombie" make beautiful cookies! ❤️ 

BTW @CC3616, I have been totally copying your unicorn bark and it is a hit everywhere I take it!  Thank you again for sharing your cooking fun with us a while back!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Glitter Zombie Cookies, that could seriously be a new Girl Scout flavor 😛 Yes, I third (fourth or whatever) that I'd like to see this finished product @ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76 😄

37,922 Replies
testing