Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@missjeanie Thank you so much. 

Congratulations to you, @SportyGirly125!

@quspork Thank you. 

Oh yay @SportyGirly125. Congratulations!

@PrettyPaint Thank you. 

@itsfi awww thank you so much!!! I

love helping people on here. We are one big happy BIC family that is always so supportive and encouraging. 

Anonymous Insider

Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰ @SportyGirly125

@Anonymous Thank you. You have been so sweet and kind. 

This isn't a rank change but something I am really excited because I'm starting a new job on the 1st. My current company will last maybe a year or two longer. I've been looking for the last year. I accepted an offer on Wednesday. It's such a relief and I'm looking forward to it.

It will have a major effect on the beauty realm of my life. I'll be making more money so I can have more of a beauty budget, though most of the extra $ will go towards debt and saving for a place. I will no longer be working down the street from a Sephora and Ulta. I spend a fair amount of time on BIC on workdays because the workload has been so slow. I'm moving on to something that will be way busier so I won't have as much time for BIC, but still plan to use other time to participate.

I wanted to share this here because so many great people on BIC have been supportive.

That is wonderful @sprocketta . So happy for you! 

Thanks @PrettyPaint 

Hurrah!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Ohhh @sprocketta, congratulations, hon!! So happy for you and this new opportunity! 

lipstick1 gif.gif

Thanks @itsfi It's a great opportunity and I'm really excited. I start Wednesday!

Congratulations, @sprocketta !  I'm so happy for you!  You must be so relieved!

Hooray for making more money!  I hope that we will still see you here often!

Thanks @tsavorite I'm really excited for my start date on the 1st! And yes, so relieved.

Congratulations @sprocketta! I recall you mentioning you were looking a couple months back and Iโ€™m so glad to hear things have worked out! I rmb a time when I was looking for a job while still at another company and I would basically pour over job postings in the evenings till I fell asleep. It can be tough sometimes so I just wanted to give you a big virtual hug for your accomplishment!! ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธโค๏ธ Wishing you all the best at your new job!

Thanks @Guessgal I had been looking for about a year. I feel like you could treat searching like another job as well. I'm really relieved and also excited. *hugs you back*

Congratulations @sprocketta on your new job. Iโ€™m so excited for you ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks @blackkitty2014 I should be able to buy a Tom Ford lipstick! What's the best formula/color? I feel like I think Indian Rose looks good on a lot of people. Or am I misremembering?

@sprocketta Both Casablanca and Indian Rose are well loved. I personally prefer Indian Rose. Casablanca pulls a bit brown on me. Theyโ€™re both very creamy and comfortable to wear. One warning though: only get whatever you can wear. They are both in the older formula and donโ€™t tend to keep well. They will go rancid if you have them for too long

@sprocketta Congratulations on your new job!!!!!

2 Replies
testing