Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@Randell  We're almost to Friday!

@Ispend2much6 Almost....

m3.jpg

Oh is that what was happening @veronika23?  That would explain yesterday SSSOOOO much! I busted hump in a serious way yesterday making up for lots of people who didn't do their jobs. Ugh 

@jozkid   yup! And we aren't out of the woods yet!  I think it goes until Sept 5th or something... ugh. FML. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@veronika23 You are the best. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜„

Image result for you win the internet gif

@lmi82  how many more days of this do we have??? Like a month! Oh boy!

llama face.gifLL.gif

Cheers to all the wonderful ladies!  I'm off to get a drink! ๐Ÿ˜„

Disney drink 5.jpg

Mind if I join? Sounds good. โค๏ธ

IMG_0236.JPG

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚IMG_0235.JPG

@angel7594  So glad you posted this because I was about to post something about "Yay it's Thursday"... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Lisa at GWP addict already has a mailing list that gets all the big GWP.  Sign up at: https://gwpaddict.wordpress.com

You know it's too hot outside when your phone cuts off service and tells you it needs to cool down! : O

IMG_9579.PNG

Whoa! @trishavt That's never happened to me before!  Must be intense where you are! 

Yikes @trishavt! Please pipe your residual phone heat through the internet into my office which is always cold because it's apparently where all the A/C blows. Please and thank you. 

I will see about piping my cold office to your phone. Fair trade.

@NotCrocker I had to put my phone in the freezer for a while to help it cool down. That's the last time I take my phone out in this blistering heat! ๐Ÿ˜•

Dancing with the Stars abc dancing with the stars dwts vanilla ice GIF

Image result for funny memes about heat

Way too hot!!Way too hot!!

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

OMG...Have I been living under a rock? How did I not know about this wonder of all wonders? Found it [once again] on the ThingGeek website!

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Oh, I have GOT to get me one of these...did you see the game pieces?  It include's Sophia's purse and the wicker chair from their living room (!) and how cute is that lippie!  Heart  Thanks @willa25

gg.JPG

testing