Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Same, LOL! 😄

I legit can't stop laughing at that picture!!!  OMG I need to breathe!  @ZombieMetroAnt

hahaha that would be me as well @ZombieMetroAnt 😂😂😂

Just needed to come out! @lyravega

original.jpg

Tuesday means tacos!!!!!   IMG_2929.JPG

You guys, this reminds me of high school. ❤️ I was the one in bed that always fell asleep before the shenanigans. LOL 😂 

IMG_0234.PNG

I went to boarding school. In tenth grade I actually slept through my roommates getting drunk off of mouthwash and sticking sanitary pads outside our window. They all got in so much trouble, but I had no clue it was going on. 

I'm not visible in this picture but I'm raiding the closet and trying things on:D @angel7594

@angel7594  That's cute.  I'd be the one who kept wanting to talk about boys.

Same!!!!!!!!!!!  @Ispend2much6  😉

Cat LOL Saw this and had to share!  

li.JPG

Related image

If I've still got breathing space then there's no problem:) 

The limit is infinity x infinity 😂😂😂

@ZombieMetroAnt  I knew it!  That's why UPS boxes keep appearing at my doorstep.

Preach!

@NotCrocker Mushroom gravy is a great idea! I'm going to look into that 🙂

@unfungirl It's got all the umami of meat-based gravy, with none of the animal! I hope you find a recipe that makes your heart sing!

@NotCrocker i've made vegan gravy, but never mushroom! i'm on it! thanks for the idea 🙂

@veronika23 No one that I have found yet!  I think I'm going to try making my own though because it looks so dang good 🐷🐷🐷

@unfungirl  I wonder, if you still have it, if that vegetarian broth packet could be turned into poutine gravy with some thickener and some spices...

@Ispend2much6 i ate that baby ages ago lol. i am going to look up some recipes for gravy! it's gonna be a treat yo self kinda week!

testing