Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Haha, paint it pink add some glitter and a unicorn sticker and voila!!! I think they'd sell!  You can quit your job and never have to worry about Mondays at the office again! (And dye your hair whatever colour you please;)

@heartsmyface That is some serious innovative thinking. If I patent it, I will absolutely give you credit. Then I will go around 'accidentally' busting office chairs to keep my stock in order. 

Monday Unicorn says turn that chair wheel into a back massager! @Beadshopgirl@NotCrocker

Chill as a unicorn on a Monday morning.  IMG_2906.JPG

You are the most chill of the Monday unicorns!   Gorgeous!  @heartsmyface

I need to chill with you on Mondays! @heartsmyface

I freakin' love this @heartsmyface!!!!  I wish I could give it a thousand hearts!!!!! 🦄🦄🦄💜💜💜💜💙💙💙

Image result for monday gif

LOL @NotCrocker...point me to the coffee maker - 

Image result for Monday gif

@ZombieMetroAnt let's get you on a drip coffee drip, stat!

Image result for coffee iv gif

@NotCrocker I love this! Also feeling very Monday, over here.

Aw, thank you! Yay for chill unicorns 🙂 @NotCrocker

@blueviolet21 may the chill unicorn carry you through! Feel crummy together feels a bit better.

Right now it's 77 degrees and 86% humidity, (and has been for a few days- tropical storm sitting off the coast,) which means:

1. My lungs are sucking in water.

2. There's no point in trying anything with my hair.

Or so I thought.  Yesterday I shampooed with Aveda's Rosemary Mint Shampoo, used Ouidad's Moisture Lock leave-in conditioner, and one new product:  Number 4 hair care's Sugar Texturizing Spray.

I sprayed my hair with it when it was still slightly damp, tousled it, and then pulled it back with a headband so my curls could dry without anything else weighing them down.

Could not believe it.  I had curls that were smooth and stayed smooth all day and shopping in the rain! This morning they were still smooth, but more relaxed.  This is nothing short of a miracle for me.  They have minis of many of their products, but not this one.  I had to let my fellow curlies on here know about this. 🙂

@Ispend2much6Thanks! Off to check that out! 🙂

@Ispend2much6Thanks! I need to double check BB and well EU... you know I do some shopping there 😉

@veronika23  They sell their own products online.  They are a southern CA company, and it looks like they have a lot of salons inbetween Los Angeles and San Diego.  Birchhbox sells their items, (not sure if BB is in Canada.)  I don't see any retailers in Canada, but they sell in Europe!  If you can't find it, let me know.  I can get it for you.

@Ispend2much6thanks for the tip! Which retailer in the US sells this?

@veronika23  Don't buy it from Amazon; I've gotten counterfeit No. 4 products from there before that burned my scalp!

@Ispend2much6  cool! Gotta see if it's sold here first 😉

testing