Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@NotCrocker Mushroom gravy is a great idea! I'm going to look into that 🙂

@unfungirl It's got all the umami of meat-based gravy, with none of the animal! I hope you find a recipe that makes your heart sing!

@NotCrocker i've made vegan gravy, but never mushroom! i'm on it! thanks for the idea 🙂

@veronika23 No one that I have found yet!  I think I'm going to try making my own though because it looks so dang good 🐷🐷🐷

@unfungirl  I wonder, if you still have it, if that vegetarian broth packet could be turned into poutine gravy with some thickener and some spices...

@Ispend2much6 i ate that baby ages ago lol. i am going to look up some recipes for gravy! it's gonna be a treat yo self kinda week!

@unfungirl @veronika23 It hurts my heart that I have not tried poutine yet! If you really did turn into what you ate, I would turn into a french fry. Or some form of chocolate. Whatever, you get me 😛

First off @Mcakes goodness, get you some proper Canadian Poutine, asap. It's ridiculously indulgent.

Second, @unfungirl there are definitely some amazing mushroom gravies out there! I've had my fair share of mushroom gravy poutines in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver, where I happen to have a number of veg friends who still want to get into some seriously tasty eats.

@Mcakes i will find a way to veggify it so i can shove it in my face!

@Mcakes  you must try!!!  hahahaha yeah I get you girl 😉

@unfungirl  when you have found your perfect recipe for gravy let me know... I'll tell you what you should be looking for... you can't use just any cheese and fries LOL 😄

@unfungirlawesome!!! One chip stand here has a vegetarian gravy so it is possible.  Oh and cheese curds are a MUST. Can't be grated cheese. It's usually cheddar cheese curds. Well that's the original. 😄

Thanks @veronika23! I'm going to start experimenting! We have a great cheese store that makes their own curds, but I definitely need help with the french fry situation  🙂

I am having a very Monday-feeling Monday. The blues are hitting hard, so I am just trying to truck through the day, like:

Image result for unicorn gif

@NotCrocker  I hope your "blues" have turned to "rose."  Do you think Hallmark would hire me?

Yeah, today Monday-ed so hard 😞 Thank goodness it's over! 😄

@NotCrocker I'd have that window on lock down girl! 😄 muahaha 

pumpkin darkness the nightmare before christmas jack o lantern nightmare before christmas GIF

@Mcakes I have one of the only offices in my... office... and it has one of our two windows, so I leave my inward windows open to share my beautiful daylight with my less fortunate colleagues (unless they give me sass). That said, my display of chair-breaking followed by me spinning silently and grumpily in a circle will surely get some attention (most likely more hysterical laughter). 

LOL @NotCrocker! Well, since you aren't technically in your seat you can...

parks and rec spinning ron swanson ignore avoid GIF

for the rest of the day 😉 😄

@Mcakes you and your future-time! My Monday has a few more hours of Mondaying left. Just a little taste of how Monday my Monday got:

IMG_7055.JPG

To be fair, the chair is very old and terrible, but it was a pretty big surprise! So now I am camped out on my guest chair while I shop for a new one for my desk. I hope no one stops by my office in the meantime!

That's exactly what this is @NotCrocker. The Mondayest of Mondays! 

testing