Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Well put @niki172 I second that!

Sending lots of Mother's Day love to all of you lovely BTers. You're the best! Thank you for always being here!

I don't know how she knew today would be the day I needed a *hug* but the amazing @veronika23 did it again ❤ Unicorn Mail 😄 

unicornmail.jpg

Thank you so very much V! This package just took me by surprise. You always blow me away with your kindness and generosity ❤ Thank you for being you! And also for remembering my favorite treats 😄 😄 😄 

Spoiler
unicornmailunicorn.jpg

Yes @Mcakes!!  Heart  How perfectly timed was this delivery?  V continues to be our amazing godmother that fills our wonderful community with (much needed) joy & happiness Heart 

Ooo so yummy and cute 💙 

@Mcakes That is so sweet, V is an amazing friend and I ❤ her! That Mermicorno is adorable! 😄

I received some Unicorn mail today from @trishavt! Thank you so much for the deluxe samples and the Wet n Wild loose pigment, the color is pretty! ❤❤

20170512_140010.jpg

awee @angel7594 enjoy your unicorn mail! @trishavt is such a sweetheart ❤️

Yay to another unicorn mail. There is so much positive energy flowing in this thread, I think I need to visit it regularly. You all ladies are just to kind and sweet, Brightening each other's days with just because tokens 💞💞💞

@angel7594 Youre quite welcome! I am glad you like everything and am sure everything will look wonderful on you 🙂

Yay! Enjoy your fun goodies @angel7594, how sweet @trishavt...

How thoughtful of you @trishavt Heart I'm sure Angel's gonna have lots of fun with these goodies!!

Yay!!! I love seeing unicorn mail!  That's too sweet 🙂

How do you use the loose powder @angel7594 ?

its a very pretty color, I guess you could use it anywhere 

@jen81, I like to use loose pigment powders on my eyes, but with this color I'm going to try it for highlighting my cheeks too. 🙂

I love the gif below @wheeeee  

Here's more blowing hearts (does that sound right?) lol

blowing hearts.jpg

yes! I love this one, too!  @AMK721

ahhhh! I missed @jen143xo  Heart Party! 

(she knows why, tho!)  

Congrats Jen!!!!!!  You are BT's greatest gem and deserve this heart party very much!!!!  Everyone else is awesome, too!  Love this thread!  So, much positivity!!!

jen.gif

Thank you!! My best friend!!! 😄 😉  You are also one of BT's gems and just the sweetest!! 

Definitely one of the best threads on BT ❤️ Luv you guys!!!

@wheeeee

kiss.jpg

I received my Tarte build your own gift yesterday.  One of the items I ordered was a limited edition Clay Pot Shadow/Liner in Crystal Ball. 

The description is shimmering plum, but in reality it's a holographic, duochrome of lilac and pink.  With glitter.  I have to say, the glitter didn't migrate, but it's just not for me, and I will never wear it.

I hope this isn't weird, but if anyone wants it, for free, let me know.  I only used it once- the top layer could easily be scraped off.  Otherwise I am just going to throw it away.

Here's an image that's pretty close to what it looks like, but the pink is more visible (from The Happy Sloths.)

tarte-summer-2017-clay-pot-waterproof-shadow-liner-swatches-review-crystal-ball-bubblegum-prom-queen-blue-moon-margarita-lucky-penny.jpg

I have this liner too, and completely agree that it looks totally different than I expected. I figured it would be a solid light purple with some shimmer or glitter, but it really seems to be more of a very translucent or even clear base with the duochrome glitter. I still like it (glitter glitter glitter gimme glitter lol), but it definitely wasn't what I was looking for when I ordered it.

@RGbrown  I'm glad you still like it; it's very pretty, just not "me."

8 Replies
testing