Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Health and Sanity Check-Ins

Things are crazy now. I think we are all trying to stay healthy and maintain sanity as well. I thought I would start this thread so folks can check in and discuss how they're doing. I want all my BIC friends to be okay. I will kick this off with a first post. Take care of yourself lovelies.

Re: Health and Sanity Check-Ins

@Samtian @lmaster yes it’s part of Trumps plan that he passed. I got mine already.

@SportyGirly125 that's a blessing

@Samtian oh I did not hear about that!!!

@lmaster Yep! I think it lasts until end of July, not sure. But every week you file you get an extra 600 added. And they waived the waiting week. 

Oh my gosh, ok that's for unemployment, gotcha! @Samtian that's wonderful

@lmaster Oh yeah unemployment sorry.

That's great for those on unemployment @Samtian what a huge relief

@lmaster For those who are getting it yes. My self-employed friends who are supposed to be getting it are not doing so good right now. It's a big mess in my state.

@Samtian oh that's not good,,,I hope they can stay positive during this hard time

@lmaster They are trying. 

@Samtian  I’m glad you have the internet back!! I’m sure it helps with this isolation!! It’s awesome you were able to get a new mattress. That’s amazing!!! Hopefully you don’t get screwed out of your unemployment. I really hope they get it right!!! 

@ather Thank you so much!

Just received confirmation yesterday,,, schools in Illinois will not finish out the school year 😢 I'm sad for my kids,,, they miss their friends and teachers so much,,,

That sucks for the little ones that like school and seeing their friends @lmaster 😞 My son is 16 and he is overjoyed that he is out the rest of the year. 

@faeriegirl I would of been too 😆 my daughter is 13 and she hates not going to school either,, eLearning, she wants to be active and do her sports

@lmaster Yea we heard about it in March that they wouldn’t finish the school year and hopefully be back by summer school. We have been doing trials of remote learning and having teacher conferences on zoom 

Same with the zoom @SportyGirly125 

@lmaster Oh no. That’s so sad. I’ve got so much respect for all the parents out there. 

I would be losing my mind if my youngest had school work,, thank goodness he was only in Pre-K @ather my 6 year old needs me to sit with him the entire time 😳

@lmaster @ather It really is tough. I’m glad I can finally start focusing on my kiddos more since I got furloughed. 

@SportyGirly125  That’s awesome!! I went part time in January so I could spend more time at home with my little guy and I’m loving being home with him more. 

3,512 Replies
testing