Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Anonymous Insider

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Thank you! 

I came here to look at this sweet little pup. Happy Birthday to her!! Oh my goodness...that FACE!!!!! So precious. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks. She's a sweet one. 

What a sweet girl! I have a Boxer girl I adopted last August....since I don't know her birthday we are having an Adoptiversary party. Hope your girl had a great birthday!

Anonymous Insider

Ah thank you! I'd love to see pictures of your girl. I searched a bazillion recipes for dog cup cakes and treats. She spoiled and that's perfectly ok☺️

This is my sweet girl, Scarlett! She's pretty spoiled too but after what she's been through she deserves it. We have a dog bakery by us that I think I will get her cake from...although my Mom made her dogs cake out of ground kibble, pumpkin and a bit of peanut butter and then piped pumpkin on top to decorate it. The dogs seemed to enjoy it!

Scar.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Such a sweet baby girl. Yes, she deserves all the spoils. Happy birthday Scarlett!

SQUEE! ❤️

Oh that face!

Anonymous Insider

Spry! That face gets everything she wants. 

Anonymous Insider

Happy Birthday to your little one!  She looks so cute there!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you! It was a fun doggy day.

Love her attitude in that picture! She's fabulous and knows it and she don't have time for your ish 😉

Anonymous Insider

I think the bow gave her super sassy powers! 

I shall mark this day, May the 24th of the year 2016, as the day I found my first gray hair.

Siiiiiiigh.

So happy to see I am not the only one who found first gray hair in high school 😃

I don't know when I found my first one, but I have about 4-5 now, all in the same place - the triangle where my center part meets my bangs. And they're not gray so much as white, so they do show up. Bleh.

It gets easier to bear. I found my first in high school... IT got way worse after kids - hormones or stress? Or maybe just age 😛

im pretty sure I would have 3 huge stripes right now if I let coloring go - instead I just have terrible roots LOL

I can't wait until I'm mostly silver so I can just quit coloring altogether. I'll claim I turned prematurely grey 😛

Commiserations.  Though I do love ladies that can rock grey hair.  Unfortunately, there's usually a long intermediate period between finding your first few strands and gorgeous silver or salt-and-pepper.

Oddly, in the past year I've started getting my first few.  And they're in my eyebrows!

Anonymous Insider

Lucky you, I found my first hairs in high school. Argh.

Loving so much right now:

MURAD Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 PA+++

Philosophy Turbo Booster cPowder

Paula's Choice:

-Resist BHA 9

-Resist 1% Retinol Booster

-Resist Triple-Action Dark Spot Eraser 7% AHA Lotion

@36524 has it helped with your milia? 

6,152 Replies
testing