Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I just want to take a moment to thank Sephora for being so kind to my wallet that last 11 days. When they announced the 25 days of minis I was a little worried that I would go a little cray-cray and buy too much stuff, but their efforts to only offer the most mediocre of promos during these last two weeks has really gone a long way to saving me money.

Thanks!

😉 😛 😉 😄

Anybody thinking about purchasing the new Dyson Blow Dryer Temptalia has a good review posted. This review finally swayed me away from actually purchasing the Dyson Blow Dryer. She compares it with the T3 Featherweight. I am currently using the Bio Ionic 10x blow dryer and I can definitely recommend it.

Marsala was (almost) 2 years ago and I'm still loving those red-brown burgundy tones. (hisses curiously at greenery). 

Same! 😄 Marsala forever. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!  NEXT:  Toilet Fees

UNITED!!!.jpg

This is exactly why we don't fly. We have two toddlers and packing for vacation is like trying to fit an entire house in to a suitcase... it just wouldn't make sense to pay all of those luggage fees. 

When my husband worked as a forester, he used what's called a (timber) cruising vest. Sturdy vest with lots of pockets that would carry an ungodly quantity of stuff. I bet if one is careful, an entire weekend of necessities could be packed into one of those suckers.

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 10.28.06 AM.png

Hey, look, it even has a hairspray pocket!  🙂 🙂 🙂

It wouldn't surprise me. Some "budget" airlines already do charge for carry on bags. Spirit charges for EVERYTHING. They charge you if you check in at the airport, they charge you if you want to choose your seat, they charge you if you have a carry on, they won't even give you soda. I have never personally booked a Spirit fight, but was given a last minute trip as a gift and they booked me on Spirit because the travel times worked best. Thankfully they also "splurged" for the extra amenities, like a carry on and a seat. I've traveled enough to have airline preferences, and that might make me a snob but with how stressful traveling can be, it's worth it to me to spend a bit more and be picky for a better and smoother experience. 

Is anyone else starting to get antsy to see what next years Ulta (well, quarter for them) and Sephora birthday gift will be? Maybe it's just because My birthday comes pretty early on, but I'm so curious and I want to know! I'm really hoping ulta carries over the UD eyeshadow one more quarter.

My post guy delivered my 4th package this week today.

I said "don't judge, it was black Friday!"

and he replied..

"I'm trying."

I'm never there when my packages gets delivered but I'm pretty sure my UPS guy doesn't remember my place specifically since I live in an apartment complex. 

Our FedEx guy mentioned the number of packages that he was delivering for me to my husband when he delivered a package to him at work. He's dead to me now.

The UPS guy, on the other hand, is always cheerful and nice. He did the chicken dance on my porch one day because he knows I have a surveillance system and would see it later. 

Omg, I want your Fedex guy

That is awesome! @jadeann 😄

My Canada Post mailman is the best. He always apologizes for disturbing me whenever he needs my signature for a parcel and rings the doorbell, and when I apologized for all the parcels he's had to deliver for me he said "No problem at all, the more packages the better!"

He's gonna get a nice little gift from us for Christmas!

Y'all really talk to the UPS guy??

I usually hide (since my foyer is glass) until he is gone before I open the door to get my boxes. 

(I can tell when UPS comes because my poodles go nuts)

@wheeeee I'm just a condo-dweller.. if I don't answer the door they take my parcel to CanadaPost Jail and I have to wait to post bail on it the next day. 

Oh, no!!!!   Tragic! hahahahaha!  @Insomniacmuffin  

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I think that this would be an appropriate thread. I just had to share...

IMG_3957.PNG

Behold, an actual Cheetos Bronzer! I'm pretty sure that this is a real thing... god bless those poor souls that sacrificed $11.99 for a bright orange bronzer

I immediately think of YTers that look orange. perfect bronzer for them!

This might actually work as a blush..? Though it seems Cheetos is just messing with beauty peeps lol. 

6,152 Replies
testing