Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

That sounds like a big "pro" to me 00.JPGthe most important one, too! @mella900

Who's ready for round 2? 😛

upload_7724349215140448221.gif

where is this from

@Blackwhiskey  Ab Fab ( Absolutely Fabulous ), BBC television sitcom. They are the best! 😄

I could literally watch this gif all day. 😄

Yep. Me, too! 😄

Day 1 of 2017 and I have mastitis and a fever.  The Luna play from the Sephora favorites Kit is getting some use as I try to unclog my ducts.  😥  I want a do over.  

So sorry to hear this. Lecithin is supposed to help with clogged ducts. Also, I don't think the Luna Play will be enough pressure. I have found a wide tooth comb in the shower works well.

I was told a sonic toothbrush would help but it hurt too bad.  I'm a big sissy.  Lecithin is supposed to be preventative right?  I ought to start taking it. 

Ugggg so sorry. I used my breast pump and practically hung upside down to try to unblock my ducts. Took hot showers and hand expressed. I hope you get some relief soon. 

Oh no! I had it with my first baby, and I needed to go on antibiotics.  It was awful!

@heartsmyface I just remembered something that helped. You take a fresh baby diaper and pour water on it, then heat it in the microwave. It makes the best hot compress to apply to the affected breast, and you can reheat it several times. 

I am off to cook baby diapers!  Thanks! 

I couldn't remember what mastisis was.. google to the rescue.. but then I got wiki-how telling me to put salad in your bra. Apparently, you need more salad. 

Oh no!   😞   

Here's hoping things get better from here!  Good luck!

It friggen hurts!  I'm trying everything so somethings gotta give.  

Thanks.  I think I am going to scratch this day and start 2017 tomorrow. Happy New year to you! 

Happy New Year Everyone!  

Happy New Year everyone! Sending wishes of health, wealth (for makeup) and happiness!

IMG_2522.JPG

Woohoo! Happy new year to you to! Bring on 2017! 

Here's to an amazing year...

gonna watch this since it's just 10:30 pm PST

IMG_0070.PNG

Hopefully it'll set the tone for 2017 😉

Love these!  

Wish it were posted before I bought half the stuff in the video - lol!  

My 2017 resolution is now to picture a tiny Kimberly Clark sitting on my shoulder like Jiminy Cricket (with a bejeweled makeup brush instead of an umbrella, of course) reminding me that I don't need things I want to buy.  💗

6,152 Replies
testing