Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

I want to heart this 44 more times.

@angel7594,

That's the funniest thing ever! 🙂

I love Pomeranians!

Haha, this is awesome, @angel7594 ! Looks just like me when about to be "naughty"! 😄

@Magrathea, I just love the look on the dog's face, too! 😄

It looks like it is going to go get neuter! hahahahah! 

It is screaming....'I am never going to be the same, again!' ;')

I wonder if botox could fix the 'wtf' lines on my forehead/in between my brows lol.

If we were in the same city we could go get Botox together!!! I never had it but want it!  I only see eye crinkles when I smile, but I still want them gone! @Insomniacmuffin

I will make sure to do before/after pics @wheeeee if I make it that long without caving on a purchase! I'm super excited though! 

With what I have, I think I can make it to the next November sale before needing to restock my skincare, so if I make it to March i'll think up some other treat for myself to see if I can push it that long.

That would be cool!

I say, do it!  I am not convince skincare fixes wrinkles!  hahaha! 

I didn't get the Botox because I am getting eyelid surgery and that will also fix my 'crinkles.'  We will see!    

Let us know how it goes!!!   Excited for you!  @Insomniacmuffin                                  

Anonymous Insider

oh la i did not no that 11 yr old can have botox...thats seems so exciting....violaaah!!

tilly-cat-435.jpg

Huh

Spoiler
couldn't resist 😉

Alice+Cooper+i291484_SNF02ALICE1280382386a.jpg

2017....maybe perhaps this is the year that I pull the trigger on eyebrow microblading

@mella900 That's something I'm interested in doing.  I've seen some very beautiful after pictures.  I'm just a scary cat when it comes to any kind of pain.    

@heartsmyface me too! Have you heard of Studio Sashiko in Langley? Their artists do the most amazing work! 

@Grahamcrackers Checking them out.  This'll definitely require some research cause I'll have to live with the results for a year minimum.  

Omg @mella900... you're braver than most!  Saw a video boasting long lasting color as a Pro.  Con? The "blading" part of the process. Eek!  Share your thoughts if you get this done 👍😁

I had my eyeliner tattoo'd on and it didn't hurt, so you'll be fine!

Do before/after pics!!!

@Insomniacmuffin 😮 I think the thought of that might scare me more than tattooing on brows.

Yes! I will definitely do before/after pics if I get it done. 

@ZombieMetroAnt I'm worried about that part too 😧 and also saving up for it. I'm borderline a baby when it comes to pain. It's supposed to last 1 yr+ so that should be worth it right? I love the way my brows look filled in and it would be so nice to have them look defined all the time!

6,152 Replies
testing