Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

welcome back to the junk drawer of random beauty thoughts and musings. it has been nearly a year, so i think it is time for a rew RT thread ! 

when i'm doing my makeup in the morning, my dog sometimes throws a fit until i move his food bowl over to where i'm sitting. i'm certainly not the diva in our relationship.

THE QUESTIONS THREAD:  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-ow...

VINTAGE BEAUTY VIDEOS THREAD ! :  http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/VINTAGE-BEAUTY-VIDEOS/m-p/1826210#M69382

SWATCH REQUEST THREADhttp://community.sephora.com/t5/The-Swatch-Board/THE-SWATCH-REQUEST-THREAD/td-p/2223212

Re: RANDOM THOUGHTS : BEAUTY (PART DEUX)

Ugh yah that just happened when I hearted you then hearted paletteaddict above then was like wait did I heart gwen and ofcourse it unhearted.........already getting teensy annoyed. I miss the check mark too now. 

It's definatly frustrating to heart now with it like this.

Maybe they wanted to slow it down because we hearted to much 😜

I just logged on and noticed that I've reached Hall of Famer!  😄  Thank you so much, everyone! 

Also - I woke up at 3am this morning (and could not get back to sleep!) and noticed that the Paul & Joe Beaute Summer collection was out.  Not sleeping is great for my beauty addiction, but not so good for my wallet!  😉

Yay!

woo, congrats @Milou07 😄

Yay! Congrats.

When you finally find a perfect match foundation shade

tumblr_lkoe7qdxQI1qbtcboo1_500.gif

(Thank you Tarte Amazonian clay BB Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory! You are perfect!)

Yes! Victory indeed

Anonymous Insider

My life was finally complete when this happened to me. Congrats!

Feel you Julia !

I bought my first juicy shaker & didn't realize it was such a nice size IRL.  But man... seeing it separate, then shaking it up makes me feel some type of way. 

so i'm super stoked sephora is now carrying RMS beauty ! has anyone tried the master mixer ? it confuses me but it's still tempting me because i'm so pale i think i could even use it as a light blush / eyeshadow (just by itself). but not sure if it could work this way. would love some insight ! 

Have you seen this tutorial? That model is pretty pale. She used it as a luminous blush and eyeshadow.

As a side note, I would kill for that model's lips. Or the whole face. The whole face would be nice...

oh @ShannonAlexis YES I HAVE. but i totally forgot about it !!! very helpful, thank you !

@jemly I have the master mixer.

it is same texture as the LL, if you are familiar with that.  It is potted, but a thinner texture than say a lip balm or cream blush.

On me, it is a bronzey gold shade that I can use for highlight, but on you it would be a rosegoldish blush I think.

Sorry for jumping in the middle . @Mochapj How you like Living Luminizer, does it work well for our complexion? It looks so light in the picture but then the description says it is translucent.

@fatimamummy I can use the LL for about half the year, when I'm pale.  

Once I start to show any sort of color, it looks kind of whitish and strange on me, but for winter it is nice.  I find it gives a similar effect to the balm from the pat McGrath highlighter stick.

Thanks @Mochapj , In that case may be for summer, I should consider getting master mixer instead.

@fatimamummy I can swatch both for you later if you'd like 😉

I would love it 😍

9 Replies
testing