Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

Oh, I hate those and both in a day, @JoSometimes! 😞

@JoSometimes  Oh no!!! Nail breaking is the worst! And your poor bronzer. Could you salvage any of it?

@JoSometimes yikes

I HATE when I see little 10 year olds running around the store with drunk elephant products. Like a 10 year old does not need anti aging products🙄

@MADDIE13123 Same!! I saw some the other day in sephora with drunk elephant eye cream and retinol 🙄 Like they don't need that!! 

Omg same they don’t need half the stuff they get

I just HATE it when you buy something really expensive and then you drop it with the lid open, and it spills everywhere.

@Avaforever  Definitely the worst!!

@Avaforever Oh gosh yup, that's awfully when it happens.😞 What's the "my soul is crushed* emogi?

Yes, I hate when I do that, @Avaforever

When people are not honest on reviews!!!

@HalaAlmughrabi  Right! 

uhhh yes i hate that- like when you go onto a product and all the reviews are incentivized especially when it’s an acne product and the person doesn’t even have acne 🙄

When those little kids go around making product smoothies with the expensive test products  ruining the quality of the test😭😭😭😰😰

WHEN THE MAKEUP FALLS AND BRAKES WHEN IT IS NEW!

@Daisyswift  Yes! That’s the worst! 

OMG THAT MAKES ME LITERALLY TWEAK 

OH MY GOSH YES!!! @Daisyswift 

I swore that I added a GWP to my order but I didn’t realize that I forgot to add it to my order. I even added a couple of face masks to meet the minimum to be able to get the GWP.

@Loretta55 Oh I hate that! 

biggest beauty pet peeve is finally finding an amazing product that I love and then 6 months later it’s being discontinued!  It’s so annoying because you can only buy so many to hoard and use before the products will go bad.  I hate it because if it takes years to find this perfect product, it’s such a disappointment!!! 

12,471 Replies
testing