Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Beauty Pet Peeves 2

The other thread was getting too long and difficult to load! 

So what are your beauty pet peeves? What grinds your gears? Share your stories!!!

Tags:

Re: Beauty Pet Peeves 2

That always happens to me! 'The Benefit They're Real' mascara used to come in Brown and it was perfect! Not any more. It only comes in Black, which is too harsh for me. It's getting more difficult to find Brown mascara. Black does not suit everyone.

@Colettey87 yes!

Oh my gosh yes! It’s so annoying @Colettey87 

Yes i can relate to this! I reverently around 2 months ago found a perfect foundation for me the MAKE UP FOR EVER Reboot Active Care Revitalizing Foundation but sadly I think there discontinuing it!😔❤️

When your expensive highlighter  cracks all over your makeup box and everything has highlighter on it 😅 One glittery mess

Oh my gosh yes! @ThatGirlMadi 

When their makeup isn’t organized 🤪

I had that happen with a rare beauty blush😭😵

keeping makeup area dirty. 

When people’s makeup is a total MESS!

Been waiting to purchase the Peter Thomas Roth eye tightener and noticed there would be a sale on Saturday for 50% off that product.  However, the sale price showed on the website but when placed in my cart it would return to full price.  Contacted customer service the next day and they said they wouldn’t do anything and couldn’t even give me the sale price from the day before, even tho I sent them the screenshot displaying the product at 50% off. 
Very unsatisfactory Sephora!!!!!!!!

You are not missing anything @fereclegall. I purchased that product about two years ago and it didn’t do anything for me. It left a film under my eye. I asked one of my coworkers if she would be interested in taking it and she had a similar experience.

Kk thanks…

Did you find another product that works that you would recommend? 

Unfortunately I have not found anything that works @fereclegall.

When people use sink for makeup storage MESSY like I get having to use it but keep it clean at least!

Happy Holiday

I have a couple but I’ll only name a few, first when I break out after using a product not the company’s fault but I dislike breaking out, next is when company’s overprice things, when there is a better alternative for that item but at the same time they are trying to make money, next is when applicators are uncomfortable for me to use.

When a brand makes you purchase a pump for foundation separately for more money. (Estee Lauder)

You are saving money, as you only need to buy the pump once. Keep the pump from your old bottle to use when you get a new bottle of the product. I hate having to dispose of a perfectly good pump because the new one also comes with a pump. That old pump gets thrown out and doesn't even get recycled. 

Using concealer as foundation !  

Ugh, still this stupid Dior leaky situation! Still my favorite concealer at the moment but I remembered why I don’t like traveling with it! I had to scrounge to find an old napkin to be able to wipe this off and put back in my purse, I was panicking until I found one. Ugh, such a waste! 

IMG_7459.jpeg

4 Replies
testing