Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3080748posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It's up there @caitbird. But my all time favorite lip oil is Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection (It's not available t ...read more
It's up there @caitbird. But my all time favorite lip oil is Ami Colé Hydrating Lip Treatment Oil Reflection (It's not available to buy here or I would have tried it in actual colors 😉) but I do really like this one and I'm eager to try it in another color or two.
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Haul Stars
Incredible April Hauls 2024
|
Re: Incredible April Hauls 2024
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: April is my Birthday month so I made alot of orders this month maybe over 5 . I love everything I bought and all my samples and I ...read more
April is my Birthday month so I made alot of orders this month maybe over 5 . I love everything I bought and all my samples and I also redeem my points so I got a lot of stuff, my favorite was the Kerastase paris hair oil , I first used my points on this then got a sample , I was hooked had to buy thr full bottle, it's so worth it my dry hair looks alive again !!! I also love the bum bum cream but I used my points on the small pink beija flor elasti cream and I'm hooked love it even more than the yellow one!! Buy still bought both !! My Favorite scent was Valentino born in Roma coral Fantasy !! I really liked everything some samples I chosen did not arrive that sucked but it's okay !! Can't wait for May's haul lol 😆  
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
What samples do you really want to try IRL?
|
Re: What samples do you really want to try IRL?
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @CorgiMommy I also had my eye on Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray ...read more
@CorgiMommy I also had my eye on Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: It's been awhile since I've posted anything with me and my working hands. This is Orly's polish Encourage, with OPI's Gemini and ...read more
It's been awhile since I've posted anything with me and my working hands. 😉This is Orly's polish Encourage, with OPI's Gemini and I over top on my thumb and index fingers. 
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Glow Recipe
|
Re: Glow Recipe
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: 😁After using glow recipe my skin was so much better Tysm for your tip
😁After using glow recipe my skin was so much better Tysm for your tip
New Post in Deeper Shades
Blush
Any brand recommendations for best matte blush for brown skin.
Any brand recommendations for best matte blush for brown skin.
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thank you @Sunnysmom 殺 ...read more
Thank you @Sunnysmom 💝🥰
New Post in Age Defiers
Anti-Aging Beauty Routines
New Reply in Besides Beauty
CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
|
Re: CRYSTALS, GEMS AND JEWELRY
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird I layered it with my fave crystal tennis necklace from Macy's, and the swarovski cross I bought recently. It was stunn ...read more
@caitbird I layered it with my fave crystal tennis necklace from Macy's, and the swarovski cross I bought recently. It was stunning!
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!
RISING STAR I INSIDER
Reply: Spoiler I got a really great gift from the Rewards Bazaar: full size Shu Uemura shampoo and conditioner, plus a cute tote!  ...read more
Spoiler I got a really great gift from the Rewards Bazaar: full size Shu Uemura shampoo and conditioner, plus a cute tote! 
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts