Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Monthly Favorites: April 2024!Monthly Favorites: April 2024!

Greetings, BIC! I hope this month has been treating you well; I know I’m in the mood to see some more spring weather in full force. But forget April showers – I want to know if you made it rain during the Sephora Savings Event or opted to shop your own stash this spring. 🛍 Whichever the case, I hope you’ve discovered (or rediscovered) some fun beauty favorites worth sharing!

Here’s what I’ve been stoked on for the month of April:

Now, you know what to do, Community! Hit the reply button below to share your own April favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: April 2024 Edition!

Lots of product releases this month @AlexBT, and I gotta say, brands stepped it up with their new launches. 😍 There were a lot of beauties to choose from, but ultimately these were the standouts for me in April. All new to me, too! 😯 

April 2024 Monthly Favorites!April 2024 Monthly Favorites!

Product Details & Swatches:

Spoiler

Soft Services Buffing Bar Exfoliating Body Bar for KP and Ingrown Hair (2 pack) 7.5 oz / 221 g is too rough for all but the soles of my feet, but what a wonderful job it does to slough away rough skin and make my feet soft, smooth, and on their way to being summer ready! 👣

Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 014 Rosy - a blush-and-highlighter in one product, this gives a beautiful glowy flush to the cheeks. Great staying power, too! 😍

#SEPHORA COLLECTION Love The Lift Curling + Volumizing Waterproof Mascara Ultra Black # (the tag never wants to stick around with this one) really does lift my lashes and the lifted look stays for the 12 hours claimed. Love that it’s available in a waterproof version too. This was has been giving my beloved Lancôme Monsieur Big a run for its money. Tagging @CookieGirl1 since my recollection is that she's a fan of the Lancome Monsieur Big Waterproof Mascara.

Love the color of Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 203 Blushed Mallow # it's a beautiful my lips but better (suprise, surprise) shade. 💋 I've heard some say the product has a grainy feel but that was not my experience - glides on smoothly and lightly hydrating.

I’ve been very impressed with the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience AirWash™ Dry Shampoo # in the short time I’ve put it to use. The initial dampness of the shampoo on my hair takes some getting used to but it dries down and gives some truly wonderful results - hair feels clean, cleansed and soft; it has more movement to it and a bit of volume, which surprised me, in the best way! Would be great if there was a promo gwp for this one. 

The Soleil Toujours Clean Conscious Body Sunscreen Mist with Vitamin C SPF 30-50 is the only SPF mist I’ve used that doesn’t make my eyes sting or my vision blurred. This one is intended for the body but it worked just fine on my face. I have picked up the one geared towards the face to test that out and compare it with this one as they have a different ingredients list.

Last but not least, the Dyson Limited Edition Dyson Airwrap™ Multi-styler Complete Long in Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold -I haven’t tried all the attachments yet but I’m lovin’ its curling and blow drying features. And the color scheme of this one too! 😍

Dyson long barrel curler, on freshly washed hairDyson long barrel curler, on freshly washed hair
1-YSL + Dior.jpg
1-YSL + Dior 2.jpg

@itsfi your hair looks amazing!  And wow, how do you get it to look so shiny?

@CookieGirl1, thank you. I applied an at home glaze to my hair about a week or week and a half before doing my hair that day and that probably contributed a lot to the shine. 

@itsfi Both the style AND the shine are so pretty!

@itsfi @Wow!!! Great favs! That SPF spray looks great!! I am excited for when my dry shampoo is gone to give the K18 a try! If it made your favs this fast it must be good!! The flowers in your picture are so cute!! 🥰 

@ather, thank you. I’ve been very pleased with the Soleil Toujours SPF mists - both this one and the one actually aimed for use as setting spray. 👍🏼 K18 did it again with the dry shampoo 🥰 It’s going to be tough to decide on a favorite dry shampoo this year. There may be a tie. The flowers are from Trader Joe’s. The yellow is vibrant and so cheerful! 🌼 

Such nice swatches @itsfi ! It's totally a vibe 😌 👌 😎 

Aww thank you @jaaayp. I’ve been happy with the newness I picked up recently. 👍🏼 

Fewer goodies = more intention = more to love @itsfi 🥰

@jaaayp, oooouh, that’s a great formula! 🥰 I’m dubbing it “jaaayp’s equation” 😘 

@itsfi Ooh those are some pretty curls!

Thank you @Samtian! I’m trying to put more effort into styling my hair. Let’s be clear - the operative word is “trying” 😆 

@itsfi Oh I understand that! I'm trying the same haha.

@Samtian, there’s gonna be a lot of “trying” over the next few months with my low / no buy. 😝 

@itsfi The loveshine shade is perfect!  I do need to try the Soleil Toujours once I work through some SPF.  So handy to have a spray to re-up through the day!  Wonderful group of products!

I was surprised about the Soleil Toujours @missjeanie, in the best way! 😎I went into not expecting much, or actually expecting it to not be great  and it has really impressed me. This can, I think, was a promo gwp and I have been blown away by how well it’s worked on my face - no blurriness or irritation! I have picked up the one for the face and it took me a couple of tries but I’m liking it. Also no blurred vision or irritated eyes. 

@itsfi Always great to have good top up options through the day!!

@itsfi thanks for all the reviews , I have been looking for a dry shampoo 

I really am liking the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience AirWash™ Dry Shampoo @CorgiMommy👍 The cost definitely gave me pause but it's K18 quality! I like the scent on the amika but know that fragrance can be a dealbreaker for some - there's definitely been dry shampoos that I've used where I could not stand the fragrance on it, so I do  appreciate that the K18 is unscented. Which dry shampoos have you used in the past? 

Beautiful shades on you @itsfi and your hair is so perfect! Love that Dior! 

@Sunnysmom, thank you. There's definitely a learning curve to this Dyson, and the curve doesn't always lean in my favor. 😅 There's been a few good days with it and others that could have turned out better. 

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos25
  • giphy
  • Monthly Favorites: April 2024!
  • IMG_3466.jpeg
  • IMG_2717.jpeg
  • IMG_4267.jpeg
  • IMG_20240423_092924617.jpg
  • 1000016971.jpg
  • 17140665891176635189327228839923.jpg
  • IMG_1414.jpeg