Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3083475posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
|
Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room
FRESH FACE II INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 Thank you! Now after seeing them in person I want to snag some! ...read more
@SportyGirly125 Thank you! Now after seeing them in person I want to snag some!
Recent images from this conversation
New Post in Fragrance Fans
What do you all think of the new summer Sol de Janeiro scents
I’m personally really exited but I don’t know what I think of the green one. The other two sound really good though based on the d ...read more
I’m personally really exited but I don’t know what I think of the green one. The other two sound really good though based on the description.
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Thanks! I’ve been trying to give my fun palettes and necklaces some love lately! @Titian06 ...read more
Thanks! I’ve been trying to give my fun palettes and necklaces some love lately! @Titian06
New Reply in Nailed It
Show Me Your Nails 2.0
|
Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Titian06 Thanks! I got this shade in a mystery pack and I didn't have anything like it in my collection. That is my favourite par ...read more
@Titian06 Thanks! I got this shade in a mystery pack and I didn't have anything like it in my collection. That is my favourite part about mystery packs ☺️🧡
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Makeup routine in few minutes
|
Re: Makeup routine in few minutes
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Tooting my whole horn, but there's a challenge literally made for this! @majitzm Re: Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition It's b ...read more
Tooting my whole horn, but there's a challenge literally made for this! @majitzm Re: Sephora Six - Fast & Furious Edition It's based on a Sephora trope of using six objects, but that's a suggestion. A few members posted their tips, tricks and experiences. I don't use mascara when I'm doing a quick look. I've been comfortable using blush to amp up a look as a late, though. Use products your familiar with, and look for multitasking items. A skin tint or stick foundation is helpful, a liner, a multistick or stick blush, a setting powder and a gloss all super helpful to create a quick, polished look.
New Reply in Savvy Shoppers
Ulta GWPs
|
Re: Ulta GWPs
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Beauty Break is up!
Beauty Break is up!
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
|
Re: 2024 PRODUCT RELEASES THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Likely. I'm going to may attempt to hold onto my BL credit until next GC sale. I did it once, hopefully I can do it again. @make ...read more
Likely. I'm going to may attempt to hold onto my BL credit until next GC sale. I did it once, hopefully I can do it again. @makeitup305
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
|
Re: 2024 - THE NO-BUY, LOW-BUY, BUDGET-BUY ACCOUNTABILITY AND SUPPORT THREAD
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ather, I think I'm on my third week, or fourth? It's actually harder for me. The first week, I still had stuff on the way, so t ...read more
@ather, I think I'm on my third week, or fourth? It's actually harder for me. The first week, I still had stuff on the way, so that helped.
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Favorite Fragrance
|
Re: Favorite Fragrance
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @SherrieShanta Some of my favorites for summer are Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Ellis Brooklyn FLOR ...read more
@SherrieShanta Some of my favorites for summer are Floral Street Sunflower Pop Eau De Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Ellis Brooklyn FLORIST Eau de Parfum 1.7 / 50 ml eau de parfum spray
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts