Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3090652posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Cleansers
|
Re: Cleansers
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: I use the innisfree Sulfate-Free Green Tea Amino Acid Cleansing Foam 5.07 oz / 150 ml and it has smoothed out my skin so much! tot ...read more
I use the innisfree Sulfate-Free Green Tea Amino Acid Cleansing Foam 5.07 oz / 150 ml and it has smoothed out my skin so much! totally recommend
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: @caitbird Thanks! They are!!! I wore them both tonight. Love them! ...read more
@caitbird Thanks! They are!!! I wore them both tonight. Love them!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Besides Beauty
What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
|
Re: What are you watching? (Don't be a spoil sport - spoiler your spoilers)
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Me too @Sunnysmom . That main actor has so much going on for him  ...read more
Me too @Sunnysmom . That main actor has so much going on for him 😘
New Reply in Besides Beauty
BIC book club!
|
Re: BIC book club!
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: Yes @jaaayp Step on a Crack is the first one. I feel liked the next two are better but let me know what you think  ...read more
Yes @jaaayp Step on a Crack is the first one. I feel liked the next two are better but let me know what you think 😘
New Post in Makeup Is Life
Damaged product
SpoilerAnd also no hate to the product I do love it and it smells amazing. I just want to see if I can replace what has happened t ...read more
SpoilerAnd also no hate to the product I do love it and it smells amazing. I just want to see if I can replace what has happened to it because it started ripping before I even used it when I first used it it was already ripping, but didn’t think it Would rip and I also have the online receiptAnd also no hate to the product I do love it and it smells amazing. I just want to see if I can replace what has happened to it because it started ripping before I even used it when I first used it it was already ripping, but didn’t think it Would rip and I also have the online receipt so I bought you some Fridays lip balm And after only using it a handful of times the screw the cap on started coming off and the product started leaking And I just wanted to know if I can refund the product after using it or trading it for the same product
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
|
Re: Magical May Hauls 2024 🎩✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Ispend2much6 Beautiful choice! ...read more
@Ispend2much6 Beautiful choice!
New Reply in Haul Stars
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @ather Thank you
@ather Thank you
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Such beautiful looks!! Each one so different and vibrant  @CynthieLu ...read more
Such beautiful looks!! Each one so different and vibrant 😍 @CynthieLu
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I didn’t think you were really biting them, @ather. Yaaay to stronger and longer nails; you’ve worked hard for them.  ...read more
I didn’t think you were really biting them, @ather. Yaaay to stronger and longer nails; you’ve worked hard for them. 👊🏼
New Reply in Combination Skin
Tinted Moisturizer
|
Re: Tinted Moisturizer
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @Sahara2 I haven’t tried the tarte product you’ve mentioned, but I’ve recently been really into the caliray Freedreaming Blurring ...read more
@Sahara2 I haven’t tried the tarte product you’ve mentioned, but I’ve recently been really into the caliray Freedreaming Blurring Lightweight Skin Tint . It’s super lightweight and feels like nothing on the skin! It’s pretty undetectable as makeup on the skin, and does have a nice blurring effect. I have combo skin, some redness and texture/pores, and this didn’t emphasize any of those imperfections. I also find it to be much more reasonably priced than some other skin tints on the market
Looking for Something?
Unanswered Posts