Ask questions, join challenges, and get
recommendations from people like you

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3091271posts
My Badges Join Community to Receive your First Badge
Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Haul Stars
Ambassador Curated
Justifiable June Hauls 2024
|
Re: Justifiable June Hauls 2024
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Hopefully it will be my last Dior haul for awhile @curlychiquita 爛 ...read more
Hopefully it will be my last Dior haul for awhile @curlychiquita 🤞🏻
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
|
Re: Capsule Makeup Collection Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @danielledanielle, I ordered individual brushes this time, including the no. 7. I don’t think 9 was in this order but depending on ...read more
@danielledanielle, I ordered individual brushes this time, including the no. 7. I don’t think 9 was in this order but depending on how these first few perform, I may slowly build my collection - so while my makeup collection is being whittled down, my brush collection is in a constant state of growth. Strategic growth and diversification. lol.Good call on holding onto Beautylish credits. I’m aiming to keep mine for the LNY 2025 brush (that I’ve just assumed they will have because why would we not keep the Chinese zodiac family together?) 😆 In large part because I’m contemplating a no buy for early next year. I know, I know. That’s months away and I should be focusing on my current no buy, of which I’m on Day 3 and going strong strong-ish … ummmm … going. Yes, going. 🙄😝
New Reply in Makeup Is Life
Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
|
Re: Makeup Challenge of the Week 2021/2022/2023/2024
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Stunning look! Amazing couture and such a beautiful glow  @sister13 ...read more
Stunning look! Amazing couture and such a beautiful glow 💕 @sister13
New Reply in Lip Lovers
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you so much  yes they are quite lovely 殺 @Sunnysmom ...read more
Thank you so much 😊 yes they are quite lovely 🥰 @Sunnysmom
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Ambassador Curated
What are you wearing today Pt2
|
Re: What are you wearing today Pt2
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Aw you’re so sweet! I appreciate it! Thank you so much  @lmaster ...read more
Aw you’re so sweet! I appreciate it! Thank you so much 😊💕 @lmaster
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Welcome @ReeceMarie ! I think you’ll love everyone on BIC! It’s so fun and a great learning experience too!  ...read more
Welcome @ReeceMarie ! I think you’ll love everyone on BIC! It’s so fun and a great learning experience too! 💞
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
HALL OF FAMER II INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne yay for that little diffuser! I left mine running plugged in and it was still going the next day  If they weren't so ...read more
@WinglessOne yay for that little diffuser! I left mine running plugged in and it was still going the next day 😳 If they weren't so $$$ I would have one in every room. Good diffusers are surprisingly hard to find. Yes, I do wish there was an intermittent spray option, too. But everything else about it more than makes up for that 😉
New Reply in Beauty Confidential
Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
|
Re: Pan It! - 2024 Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Samtian, thank you. It was a good month for panning; came a little earlier than I thought - I expected end of July, but I think f ...read more
@Samtian, thank you. It was a good month for panning; came a little earlier than I thought - I expected end of July, but I think focusing on my body care pan items in May really moved things along. 👍🏼
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
NEW SOL DE JANEIRO SUMMER SCENTS
|
Re: NEW SOL DE JANEIRO SUMMER SCENTS
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Sooo lucky
Sooo lucky
New Reply in Besides Beauty
Pet Paradise
|
Re: Pet Paradise
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:  this is my dog Dixie who is either sleeping, doing zoomies,or begging for food  She's a dog who saved my life rather than me sav ...read more
 this is my dog Dixie who is either sleeping, doing zoomies,or begging for food 😂 She's a dog who saved my life rather than me saving hers! (She's a rescue pup) She's the sweetest dog I've ever met who's in love with everyone she meets 😂