Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves: June 2024!Monthly Faves: June 2024!

Happy Summer, BIC! I know I’ve been ready for it, and I’m eager to embrace the sunshine with low-maintenance hairstyles, cool down with some self-care, and streamline my makeup routine for a look that’s juuust dewy enough -- only in the places where I want to be. 😅 Some of these picks were even inspired by my fellow Community members, but then again, that’s nothing new! BIC knows best. 😇

Here are some of the products I’ve been picking up the most in June:

Let’s hear from you, Community! Use the reply button below to share some of your June favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

Ahhh, the winky girl tin makes a cameo; lovely. Great to hear the DDG pads have been a hit for you @Sunnysmom.

She’s a cute handy girl @itsfi ! 🥰 Yes, they’re definitely a tried and true at this point , love em. 

You have such wonderful favorites! @Sunnysmom 

Having your DDG peels for your auto replenish was such a perfect choice. 👌 Do you use these once a week?

I think I’ve truly used the makeup every day this past month and since getting them @CynthieLu ! I use the peels probably 2x a week. Wish I could use them more but I do rotate with other stuff at least! Do you use them? I do see a difference in my skin being brighter and smoother! 

I haven't tried these @Sunnysmom but I want to. 😉

They sound really good! Do you take any special steps with your skincare after your use them?

No not really @CynthieLu and my skin can tend to be a little bit sensitive. I just use my normal serum, spf and moisturizer afterwards and I feel like my skin has such a nice glow all day and ongoing! My other skincare products aren’t super strong either though. On other days I use a quick mask like DIOR Capture Dreamskin 1-Minute Mask 2.5 oz / 75 mL , Dr. Brandt Skincare Mini Microdermabrasion Renewing Age-Defying Face Exfoliator .7 oz / 20 g or Sisley 1 Minute Enzyme Mask. You may love these pads. Quick and effective ! Or you can start with the lighter one and ease into the extra strength after too. I didn’t need to however. Keep me posted if you try em! 💞

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Universal Daily Peel Pads 

Oh thank you for that! 🩷

I actually have one or two sample foils of this I have been meaning to try. I will let you know how they go! @Sunnysmom. 😀

@Sunnysmom Lovely favourites. The Kosas blush looks so pretty 💗

Thanks @Mellmars1185 ! All of the Kosas blush seem to be such wearable shades. You may love them if you haven’t picked any up! 💞

@Sunnysmom good point about the baked blushes.   I saw some in store that were radically different from online. 

I was so glad I got the one I did when I ordered it @greeneyedgirl107 ! I know HG can be similar but theirs do seem to be a bit more uniform. At least from what I’ve had. I do wish they all were more so but oh well! Did you buy one of these from Kosas? 

@Sunnysmom I haven't bought one.  I'm heavy handed with blush, so I stopped wearing it years ago!  But it's so popular now that I'm reconsidering.   It'll be a while until I'm ready.   I'm still getting back into my routine. 

I hear that @greeneyedgirl107 ! I can tend to be too! Glad to hear you’re doing well. 🙏🤗💞

@Sunnysmom thanks!  🌼 🌸 🌻 🌹 🏵 

@Sunnysmom  Your posts always make me smile! I absolutely adore these shades, and what a fantastic pallete very multipurposed can create many beautiful looks! Enjoy ❤️ 

This warmed my heart so much @peculiarzmakeup , you have no idea how much I needed this today! Thank you sweet girl! 😘🫶 Thank goodness for the little things like fun makeup and Sephora right?! 💞

Aw I’m so glad! That’s so sweet to hear ❤️🥺 I can’t wait to see your next round of favorites and more 🙂 @Sunnysmom  and yes the little things are the greatest and so is finding so many wonderful people to chat about them with. It’s the best 🫶💕 💄

@Sunnysmom so lovely, the eyeshadow sounds like a winner for me too

Thank you so much @CorgiMommy , they’re so good. Love to hear if you try one too! 🥰

June Favorites🩷
IMG_4143.jpeg

I have increased the frequency of my tretinoin so Glossier After Baume Moisture Barrier Recovery Cream 1.7 oz / 50 mL has been a must!

I am in love with the new iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Firming & Plumping Vegan Snail Serum with Copper Peptides  It feels so nice and hydrating!

DIOR Dior Addict Lip Glow 01 Pink 

Miss Dior exfoliating body oil smells so good and does a great job exfoliating. 

Oooh, so nice! @faeriegirl 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • Monthly Faves: June 2024!
  • 20240625_153500.jpg
  • 6.2024 Faves.jpg
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
  • 1000002793.jpg
  • IMG_20240628_093430867.jpg
  • 1000018970.jpg
  • 1000018971.jpg