Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves: June 2024!Monthly Faves: June 2024!

Happy Summer, BIC! I know Iโ€™ve been ready for it, and Iโ€™m eager to embrace the sunshine with low-maintenance hairstyles, cool down with some self-care, and streamline my makeup routine for a look thatโ€™s juuust dewy enough -- only in the places where I want to be. ๐Ÿ˜… Some of these picks were even inspired by my fellow Community members, but then again, thatโ€™s nothing new! BIC knows best. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Here are some of the products Iโ€™ve been picking up the most in June:

Letโ€™s hear from you, Community! Use the reply button below to share some of your June favorites. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the โ€œ#โ€ symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!

These are both beautiful picks for your favorites. @Titian06 It's the summer of Lilac, that blush is perfect for the season! ๐Ÿชป

Thanks, @CynthieLu ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Those faves sound lovely! Glad you enjoyed them ๐Ÿซถ @Titian06 

Thanks, @peculiarzmakeup ! ๐Ÿ˜˜

@Titian06  Great favs! 

Thanks, @ather ! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Titian06 Lovely favourites. What is your favourite way to apply the bronzing serum? Thw blush sounds beautiful.

@Mellmars1185 - I like to use the applicator.  I scrape the tip off on the opening of the jar, dot the bronzer on my cheek, then use a brush to blend.  I only need a small amount to get the color I like. ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ๐ŸคŽ

@Titian06 Thanks! I will try that technique out โ˜บ๏ธ

@Titian06, oh, your favorites sound like they make a lovely pairing. 

@itsfi - I don't think I've tried these two together.  I'll try to remember that for next time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fun favourites, @AlexBT ! The clip is super cute! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค. The Givenchy powder is sooo good! How do you apply it?

Here are my June Favourites

20240625_153500.jpg

#The INKEY List Caffeine De-puffing + Dark Circle Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL - I am all for depuffing products lately

Dior Dior Addict Lip Glow 04 Coral - I have been loving a tinted balm with a lip liner for a healthy glow look

Sol de Janeiro Mini Rio Radiance Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL (30 mL) - Nice summery scent

GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Dewyplump Collagen Boosting Cheek Tint Peony - Been loving the flushed glow this gives. It is easy to blend

MAKEUP BY MARIO Softsculptยฎ Multi-Use Bronzing & Shaping Serum has been a great product to look sunkissed with a tinted moisturizer. I like to wear light weight makeup in the summer

TSC Caffinated SPF - This works well under makeup and has a bit of a tint to it

Love your list @Mellmars1185 . I bet the Mario bronzer gives such a pretty glow. Light feels so nice in the warmer months! 

@Sunnysmom Thank you! Yes, the MUBM works well underpainting or on top of foundation for that perfect summer glow โœจ๏ธ

Great favorites @Mellmars1185 ! I love the Inkey list eye cream!

@faeriegirl Thank you! I am curious about the serum too ๐Ÿค”

@Mellmars1185 Everything about this grouping feels like easy, breezy, summer time!  I love it!

@missjeanie Thank you! Yes, they are easy to apply. I wonder why I don't reach for these types of products in the cooler months ๐Ÿค”

@Mellmars1185 love the lip balm

@CorgiMommy Thanks! It is a classic! This is my first time trying this shade.

@Mellmars1185 Oooh I was JUST looking at those GXVE blushes when I was at the store by our office the other day! They're just so cute. Good to know they are easy to blend!

The Givenchy powder comes with a little puff (so cute) that I use to "bake" my under-eye and cheek area next to my nose, where I always get the shiniest, after doing my base makeup. Then I brush away the excess after doing the rest of my makeup. The shade I have (#3) has a pink tint so it's perfect for under-eye brightening!

18 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • Monthly Faves: June 2024!
  • 20240625_153500.jpg
  • 6.2024 Faves.jpg
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
  • 1000002793.jpg
  • IMG_20240628_093430867.jpg
  • 1000018970.jpg
  • 1000018971.jpg
  • hair stuff.jpg