From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Trending at Sephora

Trending at Sephora

• 185298 Members
  • 2907 Conversations
  • 0 Photos

Stay up to date on the latest products, brands, and features available at Sephora, straight from HQ.

Stay up to date on the latest products, brands, and features available at Sephora, straight from HQ.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Trending at Sephora
Ambassador Curated
Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: June 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: Game changer for me! No more ingrown hairs, razor bumps , and ichy skin after shaving my bikini area. I purchased this at Target ...read more
Game changer for me! No more ingrown hairs, razor bumps , and ichy skin after shaving my bikini area. I purchased this at Target and it is my new miracle product. Flamingo Restorative Post Shave Serum 
Recent images from this conversation
Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
|
Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @saharapro Welcome to BIC! ...read more
@saharapro Welcome to BIC!
Beauty Insider Community Feedback
|
Re: Beauty Insider Community Feedback
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @TeamBIC just noticed that 2 pictures I submitted says incentivized even though I did not select that button when submitted. On my ...read more
@TeamBIC just noticed that 2 pictures I submitted says incentivized even though I did not select that button when submitted. On my review page it does show verified purchase so not sure what happened.
Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I have been interested in trying the Patrick ta blush for a while now and I am very happy that it has been doing you well!
I have been interested in trying the Patrick ta blush for a while now and I am very happy that it has been doing you well!
FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
|
Re: FOUND IN THE WILD THREAD!!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: On the way Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Lip Liner Devoted Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Matte Lipstick Devoted ...read more
On the way Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Lip Liner Devoted Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Kind Words Matte Lipstick Devoted
Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: May 2024 Edition!
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Amazing fave! Glad to hear how much you loved it ❤️ @Skyxtoll ...read more
Amazing fave! Glad to hear how much you loved it ❤️ @Skyxtoll
Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!
|
Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2023 Edition!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Oh wow! I haven’t tried Guerlain makeup yet but I love their perfumes! I’ll keep an eye on that, thanks for the recommendation!
Oh wow! I haven’t tried Guerlain makeup yet but I love their perfumes! I’ll keep an eye on that, thanks for the recommendation!
New to Community? Here are 3 Steps to Get Started
|
Re: New to Community? Here are 3 Steps to Get Started
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @MBeauty55 welcome to BIC! ...read more
@MBeauty55 welcome to BIC!
[Updated 10/3] Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges, the NEWEST way to earn points!
|
Re: [Updated 10/3] Introducing Beauty Insider Challenges, the NEWEST way to earn points!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I hope you find something you'll love in the sample set @CaseyOnTheCase ...read more
I hope you find something you'll love in the sample set 💓@CaseyOnTheCase
101,999 Posts