Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

Monthly Faves February 2024Monthly Faves February 2024

I hope this month has been treating you well, BIC, because this year we get an extra day to celebrate our February favorites! 💞 I’ve been feeling a little adventurous lately and testing out some new (or new-to-me) products, as well as some new shades of products and brands I already know and love. I’ve been manifesting sleek hair, smooth skin, and natural-looking makeup this month, and I think I found the right combo of products to get me there – or at least try! 😉

Here are the beauty goodies I’ve been reaching for the most this month:

Take it away, Community! Tell us what your favorites have been this February. Be sure to tag any products you mention with the “#” symbol (hair, makeup, fragrance, wellness, skincare, etc.)!

Re: Monthly Favorites: February 2024 Edition!

@jayyceepeyton I like their fragrances so .  The KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum is a favorite of mine ong with KAYALI YUM PISTACHIO GELATO 33 EDP INTENSE 

If I had to say one that was definitely out of my usually wheelhouse I’d have to give it to KAYALI VANILLA | 28! I don’t typically gravitate towards vanilla fragrances but something about that one captivated me. It definitely isn’t anything I’d say hasn’t been done before but it’s comforting, inviting, and so warm. I feel like it would make anyone want to be around me and easily turn a few heads! And I had heard some say the lingering power wasn’t great but it stayed on me ALL day and I can still smell it on my clothes. Also the juicy apple is so flirty and fruity and perfect for date night and layering but that is definitely more of my typical preference for my fragrances. So I’m very happy with my first 2 purchases from KAYALI, I’ll definitely be saving up for more from them. I smelled the KAYALI EDEN SPARKLING LYCHEE | 39 Eau de Parfum in store and I enjoyed that one a lot too so that may be my next buy!

image.jpg

Happy March! 
I feel like I love so many products but these are the ones I found myself consistently reaching for throughout February! 

1. MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush in the shade “Beverly Hills”
  2. LYS Beauty No Limits Matte Bronzer in the shade “Motivate”
  3. Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Brightening Concealer in the shade “120C”

@dansan99 Ooh I don't think I've heard many people talk about the Rare concealer, but I do like the eye brightener! Thanks for sharing your faves!

Such great products! @dansan99 

Great favorites @dansan99 ! I am a big fan of Merit blush and the LYS bronzer!

@dansan99  Great favs! I love the Merit blushes! 

All three of these are lovely choices @dansan99. 😍

@faeriegirl Yay thanks for sharing your faves! I was -thisclose- to going out and buying that Strawberry Sorbet lip balm on my lunch break LOL

@AlexBT  It is totally worth it!

These look lovely 😊 @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl I'm glad to hear the pout preserve is a good product. I've been curious about this one.

I'm excited for these, too, @PrettyPaint! @faeriegirl, thanks for the warning on the cocoa scent!

@PrettyPaint  I love the strawberry and citrus ones but the cocoa smells really bad.

@faeriegirl  Great favs!!! I’m happy you are loving the new OH!! 

It is so good @ather! I put the Inkey hyaluronic acid on my lips and then put on the OH balm and the combo is great!

I am not wearing much makeup this month because I am working on my health. I have been wearing iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Glaze Lip Oil Piña Colada so my lips are well moisturized. I found a new favorite body wash but unfortunately it is a limited edition holiday scent . The Dove Cinnamon Pumpkin has a yummy scent. Hopefully it will be rereleased later this year.

@Loretta55 Glad you've been finding beauty joy beyond your usual makeup routine! Wishing you well!

Thank you very much @AlexBT.

@Loretta55 Wishing you all the best with your health 💞

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos26
  • Monthly Faves February 2024
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-43-41 Magic Elixir – Scalp & Hair Oil Treatment – Kiehl’s.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-53 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-21 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • Screenshot 2024-02-22 at 13-35-31 Kerastase Sephora.png
  • 5F8534EB-3F00-4CD3-8522-A49E25A298EE.jpeg
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
  • IMG_20240220_074648507.jpg
  • greeneyedgirl107_0-1708650613569.png
  • 1000014603.jpg
  • 1000014544.jpg
  • 1000014542.jpg
  • 1000013912.jpg
  • 20240223_132524.jpg