Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine of the Day

This is a place to share your skincare routine of the day!  Whether it be daytime routine or nighttime routine, I know you have one.  From simple to complex, expensive to inexpensive products: show and tell! If you are anything like me, your skincare routine changes daily. Skincare isn't as showy as makeup, but it is the quiet work horse of our daily lives. 20200118_005115.jpg

You might want to include with your post: your skin type, skin concerns (& the weather where you are).

Sometimes if all you can do is your skincare, that is enough.

Re: Skincare Routine of the Day

Some great products here! @l8totheparty 

Skincare Routine of the Day

this is today

@lmaster I love the mister on Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist 2.53 oz/ 75 mL, and it smells so yummy!

It's a product I will never run out of @averylayne 😉

Oooh, I think it's coming in a future boxycharm box, so exciting to try it! @lmaster @averylayne 

It sure is @haleyvvvv you will love it!!

Nice skincare lineup @lmaster! 💗💕 Is the Skin Inc serum a custom blended cocktail? If so, which serums did you use? 

It's the skin Inc my daily dose uplift @itsfi bought it from beautylish, it contains collagen, q10 and HA thanks!!

That trio of skincare ingredients sounds lovely @lmaster

I just started using it @itsfi I love the colored capsules in this serum 🤦

It’s a good brand @lmaster. Sephora used to carry it in store and online; before the KBeauty trend got really big (Sephora was ahead of the curve). 

What's the tub of strawberry mush type product? @lmaster 

@l8totheparty those are jayjun Roselle tea eye gels, they smell wonderful

Oooh yes I ♥️ those eye gels @lmaster @l8totheparty 🤩

They really are great!! @eshoe 

Oooh haha thanks! 😊 @lmaster 

😍😍😍😍 Gah, this is my dream thread!!! Thank you so much for starting it @l8totheparty!!

My morning routine:

Spoiler

Morning routineMorning routine

Curious about the Indie Lee @haleyvvvv @after you’ve been using it longer ☺️ Is it scented?

@eshoe ish? More like an chemical or astringent scent? I'm usually sensitive to scents, and it doesn't bother me, but YMMV. I'm not sure I'm seeing any benefits, but I'm not sure how much I need to layer a micelle water and toner and essence. Like a cleansing hydrating toner would be enough...

I quite enjoy that The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% 1 oz/ 30 mL for my lines and wrinkles- it helps them to seem less prominent. I also need to use it consistently when I get it again. I ran out and have been missing it!  I need to order another one.

I have the SK-II waiting for me. I think I noticed a difference when I used a sample-size before, so I ordered one.

@haleyvvvv 

I also quite enjoy the OLEHENRIKSEN - The Clean Truth™ Foaming Cleanseron my workday mornings!

Thanks for sharing your morning's skincare!  😊

Thank you for the cleanser recommendation, @l8totheparty! I hope you enjoy the SK-II!!

4 Replies
testing