cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

HelloCalm Mask.jpeg

Sephora and Origins have partnered to give select Community members an exciting sneak peek at a brand new mask from Origins.

Origins has created Hello Calm, a relaxing and hydrating face mask with cannabis sativa seed oil and we would love to hear your feedback. 

Here are more details about this mask:

* Key benefits: It helps treat skin concerns such as dryness & visible irritation by instantly hydrating & soothe skin. And the essential oil blend helps to de-stress your senses, so you feel & look relaxed & refreshed.

* Key ingredients: Infused with natural, non-intoxicating Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil from Hemp.

* Usage: Apply generously to clean skin. Relax for 10 minutes. Tissue off. Massage in excess. Great before bedtime!

Once you learn more about the Hello Calm mask share your opinions and tell us about what you do to unwind and relax!

**EDIT**

Thank you all so much for your feedback! This mask is officially available so if you're interested in sharing your review or learning more about the product please head here: https://www.sephora.com/product/hello-calm-relaxing-hydrating-face-mask-with-cannabis-sativa-seed-oi...

Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

I would say it does go on smoothly but I did have to glop it on a bit (lower half of my face) for a thicker layer. A single layer is more like what is on my forehead. Hope that helps, @Guessgal!

Anonymous Insider

I love it when a beauty company colabs with Sephora. Excited to discover more about @originsbeauty

Anonymous Insider

me too)

me too)

Hello, how do I get involved with this? I'd love to try it and give a review!

I’m very late to the party but I’m here to report my findings/thoughts on this new mask ☺️ I tried my mask 3 different nights now after I removed all of my makeup and found the name to be very fitting. The mask had a cool, calming effect on my face and didn’t sting or burn even after I left it on for longer than the recommended time. I did 15 minutes the first two times and 30 minutes the last time (I was too distracted with a tv show). I rubbed in the remainder of the mask as was recommended and didn’t find it to be too greasy to leave on overnight. I usually breakout when I put new things on my face without doing spot tests first but this did not break me out at all and was very easy to use. I read some of the other reviews and noticed that not a lot of people mentioned how it doesn’t smell anything like cannibis. To me it smelled more like lavender meets eucalyptus- a very pleasant, spa-like, herbal scent. Overall, I really am enjoying this mask and will be purchasing the full size for myself and my mother who I know would appreciate a calming mask like this one. Thank you @SephoraBIC and @Originsbeauty for this delightful, spa-like experience! I look forward to hearing about your future products as I am a fan of everything I’ve tried thus far! ❤️

F52648D1-A142-4E39-88E0-20A735DA4034.jpeg

Winston fell asleep waiting for the mask to dry!Winston fell asleep waiting for the mask to dry!

AF9FCC96-20EB-413F-A9AC-EBFCA6B4B41F.jpeg

Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

Origins is hit or miss for my skin, but this new Hello, Calm mask was a hit. Thick consistency and non sticky. The product has a spa scent, relaxing. The essential oils seem like the best blend for a night mask. After 10 minutes, tissue off and it still felt non sticky. I used alone without my other night time products one night. The next morning my skin felt soft and looked moisturized. The same results when I used my night oil, serum and moisturizer. I was able to get three uses out of the sample. I believe this mask is gentle enough for sensitive skins. And I'll also say the gummy candies in the zip canvas bag were delicious! I had a full 5 senses experience.

Yayy! So glad to hear you had a such great experience with Hello, Calm!! Thank you for your detailed review 🙂

Absolutely! Thank you @Originsbeauty

Absolutely! Thank you @Originsbeauty

Your “full 5 senses experience” is a great descriptor, @IndyQT317😂 and you reminded me I keep forgetting to wipe instead of wash it off. So glad you liked this! Those gummies were good👍🏼

😂 Yes they were @eshoe. I was expecting to tissue off th...

😂 Yes they were @eshoe. I was expecting to tissue off then rinse. I was surprised and pleased there was no residue that made my skin feel sticky. The excess rubbed in with no issue.

RE: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

How did you guys were able to get a sample ? I’d like one please 🙋🏽‍♀️

Re: RE: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

@Lana26

Receiving Gratis from Sephora is random. You just have to be an active member of the BIC forum and mainly not only post with the intent of being chosen. Keep posting and one could just show up at your door!

Better late than never... finally got to try out the Hello, Calm mask! Now I'm very curious to try the combo of this and the Ginger one! Guess I'm hopping on that band wagon 😂 I'll be back with a review of the two mixed together😉👍 Thanks again to @SephoraBIC and @Originsbeauty for the opportunity to try out these masks!FFFE0F45-ABA2-40CE-B6A9-D89377053D1E.jpeg

Spoiler

ORIGINS Hello, Calm Face Mask

This is a creamy smooth mask that is green in color and has a light herbal smell.  Even after placing a generous amount the smell still did not bother my sensitive nose and was actually quite relaxing. The mask had a nice cool and refreshing feel. I kept it on for 10 minutes and wiped it off with a tissue, as directed. My face felt refreshed, energized and even had a little bit of a glow! My face initially did have a slight tacky/waxy feel to it, which I know a lot of people don't like but it didn't bother me at all– That feeling did eventually go away and I was left with soft and hydrated skin! One thing I should mention is that this mask does leave a very light green cast behind and if your fair-skinned like me it'll make you look sick, haha! I didn't have any plans of going anywhere for the rest of the day so it was fine 👍😉
(P.S. just for reference, I have dry, sometimes sensitive skin)

I really need to take away the ears and put on a witches hat, haha! 👇😜

Spoiler
57CF9EB3-3205-44E1-A8A5-35355AD411B3.jpeg

Haha too cute @Shosh85! Yeah I do the mask at bed time so I don't care that it leaves that green cast behind. I think we both had similar thoughts on this one! 🙂

Haha, thanks, @veronika23!! I think you're right! 😉

RE: Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

Love your feedback @Shosh85!! You look sooo cute in the mask!! Hehe, but I always love skincare that can double as a Halloween costume (hey, a mommas gotta do what a mommas gotta do!!!) so the idea of this mask with a witches hat makes my heat sing!! The mask sounds great! Can’t wait to try it!

Re: RE: Re: Feedback Wanted: Origins New Mask!

Thank you, @KrishAtl!! Anything that's the least bit related to Halloween I love, haha! Also, one of my MOST favorite movies is the Wizard of Oz, so naturally, I thought of the Wicked Witch when I had this on! 😉👍

So exited you got to try it! Glad you were able to find some time to relax with Hello Calm!! Keep us posted after trying the two!

@Originsbeauty Thank you so much! 🙏

I wanted to say thank you  to both Sephora and Origins for sending me this mask to try 💜 I was so excited to get it in the mail. My skin is dry and very sensitive so this mask was perfect for me but unfortunately I had a allergic reaction to it  ☹️ maybe do to the oil as I have had trouble with hemp oil before.  I am happy to have been able to try it and hear your thoughts on it. Best of luck to all the others trying this mask ☺️IMG_3346.JPG

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you @melissapurple22 😞

3 Replies
testing