Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Hey guys, for me shoprunner works fine. I just checked.

Not posting a deal, but more-so asking about a deal. Does anyone know if there are new deals on any BeautyBlender's? I'm debating if I should just purchase the bundle with my 20% at Sephora, or hold out on a sale elsewhere. Last time I stocked up on my BeautyBlenders with a set at Dermstore and a 30% off coupon. 

Last year Dermstore had 30% off everything on cyber Monday.  If they end up offering the same deal this year, you can purchase one of those bundles cheaper than Sephora

That's a GREAT point @MiaM7, not to mention the cashback bonus rate will most likely be higher through a site like Ebates, etc.  Plus the sales tax rate for Dermstore is also lower vs Sephora's sales tax rate (or at least it is for me.)  

Thanks so much. I purchased the "Pro on the go" set with my 30% discount previously. I'm debating on getting the summer fling set with my 20% discount now. I don't really need any cleansers/soaps at the moment, so I'm thinking that might be my best bet. 

C00A9D7C-7A19-482E-A47A-8143573A14E8.png

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Won't be using this. Pls comment if used

Re: RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

I have one too, please pm me

Thanks used

Please be kind and comment when used. Enjoy! ❤

IMG_7485.PNG

MEGA offer valid through 11/15/2017 at 6:00 AM EST or while supplies last. Online only.MEGA offer valid through 11/15/2017 at 6:00 AM EST or while supplies last. Online only.

KERASTESE

IMG_7475.PNG

IMG_7474.PNG

BATH & UNWIND 

IMG_7472.PNG

This isn't necessarily a deal but more of a reminder I guess....go check your AmEx offers.  The following offers were showing on my account (but vary by customer I believe): 

--Bobbi Brown ($10 credit back on a purchase of $50 or more)

--Giorgio Armani Beauty ($25 credit back on a purchase of $125 or more)

--Bumble and Bumble ($20 credit back on a purchase of $75 or more)

--Paula's Choice ($10 credit back on a purchase of $50 or more)  

AmEx offers are great because the credit is issued by AmEx directly to your card statement and is exclusive of any other offers/promotions.  Meaning they can also be combined with a cashback site like Ebates, Top Cashback, Mr. Rebates and any promotions the various brand may be having (like a 20% off your entire purchase, etc.)  

What's the deal with beautydealsbff? I tried going to the site and it says I need an invitation? 

Something is wrong. Her Instagram is gone.E4595112-927F-4945-AAC2-0FA127E0095F.png

she posted on Instagram that her internet was down and he...

she posted on Instagram that her internet was down and her page was under maintenance. I just saw her comment on her older posts and her page is active now 🙂

@ClassicallyFab  Ok thanks! I thought it was just me.......

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Bummer!!! So I bought two each of the four different edited Allure boxes offered on Costco that was posted here. One of the bride boxes came completely destroyed and had nail polish everywhere and over everything! And one of the best of allure boxes arrived and a perfume sample had spilled - not just leaving everything smelling but had shards of glass everywhere! So the products were in a box, which were in another cardboard shipping box which arrived all together in another large Costco box. Literally, you could smell the nail polish and the perfume down the hall when still sealed in three different boxes!!!! Also, one of the boxes was from the spring of 2016!!! I don't even want to take it to Costco bc it smells so bad - do I really have to prove it too them to get the return or can I take a photo and just throw out the boxes?

@TinPanAli,

I'm sorry that happened to you!  What a disaster! 

I think that you need to contact Costco and ask them that question.   

You can take the boxes to the nearest Costco to return for a refund, even in this case, where they were bought online.

The sooner you do it, the sooner that it's over with.  I would want to get it over with.

15,191 Replies
testing