Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Beautykind has $20 off of a $40 purchase of their new brands: Philosophy, Rodial, Dermablend, Hempz, and Elizabeth Arden.

BeautyKind

There are some great events in Hautelook's beauty section right now! Check it out!

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 11.49.08 PM.png

30% off of dresses on Love Culture's website with the code DRESS30 .

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 11.45.55 PM.png

PUR is having a sale on some pretty great items right now (including everything from the My Little Pony collection)! Get an extra 20% off of sale with code JANSALE .

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 11.43.17 PM.png

Please comment when used Smiley Happy

Spoiler
Spoiler
Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 9.48.42 PM.png

Here are some promo codes I won't be using

PLEASE COMMENT IF USE ~ THANKS Smiley Wink

SpaceNK

$5 off ~ today only 1/23

TREAT18-1311461

This is for the b-day gift. I already redeemed it in-stores, but unique code online

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
JAN18US-SQNU-ZGKY-BII5-EFAU

ULTA 20% off

thanks @lisainprogress! I used the birthday code for spaceNK. i'm not sure how to add my birthday to my account so i've never gotten the gift before. I don't know what to expect.. what did you get in store? Smiley Very Happy

@whitepolkydots

sorry I just saw this post XD I believe the birthday gift is the same in-stores and online.

The Diptyque candle I purchase, but everything on the right is the gift.

IMG_1057.jpg

As a side note, when my birthday rolled around last year I contacted CS at SpaceNK since I didn't receive the promo code. CS sent me a really nice package of samples. 

Spoiler
20170206_154413.jpg
I believe this is what I received last time XD

I used the Ulta coupon.  Thank you so much @lisainprogress

Yay! Thanks for letting me know @sarahshter

Purcosmetics dot com

Mystery bag is $20; use code SLICKDEALSPUR to bring the price down to $12.50.

Shipping is only free with orders of $40 or more... but, at least that's before any discount codes. Two bags will come up to $25 + free shipping!Screenshot_20180123-172043.png

This looks like such a good deal!! Too bad it’s a $9.99 flat rate for shipping to Canada... it’s strange that they don’t show the new order total (after taxes etc) before asking for CC 😕

@Guessgal

It doesn't seem to be working quite as nicely today; it's taking $7.50 off the first one, but the second one is still full price. Net is now 2 for $32.50 (and I am seeing that in my cart before proceeding through checkout and entering CC info).

I'm also realizing that I never received an order confirmation after my order yesterday. There is a pending charge on my CC though, so I guess we'll see if mine ships or not...

Oh I see. Thanks for the update @RGbrown. I guess I’ll hold back and think about it a bit!

Does anyone know if there is a chance of getting different items in the bag, or are they all the same?

@Maria88

I haven't paid much attention to the last couple of PUR mystery bags, but the one I did keep an eye on and watch unboxings of, most everything was the same, with minor variances in color selection.

@RGbrown Thank you for posting this.  Ebates is currently 7.5% cash back at PUR

Last call! Zoya mystery boxes are still available until the 26th or while supplies last.

Buy three polishes and use code MYST38 to add the box to your cart. $120 value.

Screenshot_20180105-131539.png

Zoya also revealed one item in the box today: Brighton, a nude holo!Screenshot_20180123-164725.png

Screenshot_20180123-164736.png

@RGbrown  I love that!  Hopefully they'll ship mine soon.

@Ispend2much6

I had almost completely forgotten about it since I ordered when it first came out lol. But, they should be shipping on the 26th...finally!

I'm definitely interested to see the color...nudes aren't typically my jam, but holo...yeeeessssss, love. But on the other hand, Zoya isn't really know for their holos, so I'm curious to see how this one turns out!

Please, comment if used.

ULTA.jpg