Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Girls!  I'm so relieved to find you all still here!  Today was my first encounter with the new look and I started panicking when I couldn't find my favorite thread!  *hangs on to everyone for dear life*  Keep those deals coming!  😄

SMASHBOX DIRECT

-5 free Deluxe-size samples with $25 purchase with code SBXWEEKEND at checkout

-Additional 2 foil samples including the inevitable Photofinish primer.

-Free standard shipping on all orders!

-4% cashback via eBates!

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 3.55.54 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 3.56.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 3.56.05 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 3.56.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-15 at 3.56.49 AM.png

@KatieJiang That's a good deal with a $25 purchase.

A rare free sample w/ no purchase required that's actually from Sephora! Go to sephorasocial(dot)com and choose either a Sephora Collection Waterproof Makeup Remover or a Cream Lip Stain in Pink Tea. You don't have to actually follow on Instagram if you don't want to and you'll receive an email confirmation after you submit your info that states you will receive your sample in two weeks!

Bobbi Brown:

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 12.15.08 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 12.15.40 AM.png

Target: $10 gift card with a $30 beauty purchase. I ended up picking up three Milani baked blushes and Sonia Kashuk's Glow Powder (which supposedly is a dupe for NARS Light Reflecting Powder).

Brands/items I would look out for: Essence Beauty (particularly the Pure Nude highlighter--a dupe for NARS Hot Sand), Soap & Glory, Wet n Wild, Physician's Formula Butter bronzer/blush, the new L'Oréal Paris mascara.

Spoiler

Ulta gift with $75 purchase.ulta gwp july 2017.PNG

ulta gwp july 2017 detail.PNG

Laura Mercier direct:  choose 4 deluxe samples with $85 purchase.  I can confirm these samples are REALLY generous and have the same quality packaging as the full products 🙂

@Madeline7 ooh which samples did you get?  I checked out the site yesterday and there were about 7 samples available, 3-4 primers/tinted moisturizers and a few other things.  I wonder if the good stuff sold out!

I got the matte radiance highlighter and the radiance primer and both were great!

SpaceNK US direct is offering $25 off $150 or $50 off $250. Does apply to sale items AND gift cards! Discount is automatically applied in your cart.

space nk.JPG

Cross posting from the Nordstrom anniversary sale thread.

If you've been on the fence about anything (and if reward points mean anything to you), get that shopping done today!Screenshot_20170714-021505.png

40% of Surratt Beauty on Imomoko with code NYSRT40. Free shipping on orders over $99--the minimum should be before discount but I'm not 100% sure. Their blushes are already sold-out; if anyone is interested in Surratt shadows, lipsticks, brushes, etc., it's worth a look.

ETA: No tax except in CA.

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 9.22.45 PM.png

And welcome back NC!

Never bought from Imomoko before! Do you know if they'll ever do a sale like this again?

@iris67, I purchased from Imomoko a few years ago for Asian skincare products but haven't been following their sales for a while now so I'm not sure how likely they'll offer a similar discount. Their sales are usually 20% off though. 

Thanks for this. Some people got the highlight brush for $69. Lucky. Anyway, I was able to get two of the eye brushes I had wanted at a great price. 

Yay, I'm glad you were able to get wishlist items at a discounted price. I've heard good things about the Surratt brushes--enjoy your goodies!

@notcreative   so happy to see you back!!! Heart Heart Heart

Welcome back, NotCreative!!  You've been greatly missed ❤️

Smashbox mobile offer (GWP in spoiler):

11.JPG

Spoiler
111.JPG
  11111.JPG

echoing everyone else, so glad to see you back @notcreative ❤️

Agree!  I didn't want to be tagging you all the time but you were indeed missed!

Full Size Trish McEvoy lip gloss with $25 purchase at Bloomingdales (choose your shade)

testing