Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yay, I found this thread again.  😄

So weird that the oldest posts to the threads seem to appear first.

Anyhoo, Skin Inc has a sale going for $20 off daily dose kits. I went through the customization quiz and then subbed out one of the bottles to my preference and it still worked.

Enjoy $20 off your My Daily Dose with code MDD20

Edit: And if you get an additional $20 off for creating a rewards account, bringing the total down to $50 USD+tx 

Anonymous Insider

There's an option right above the posts to sort from "Oldest to Newest" to "Newest to Oldest". Once you do this, I think any new post you click on should have this sorting selected. 

@angelszenden There's a "Sort By" drop down in the upper right corner,, change it to "newest to oldest" and it will fix it. Kind of an annoying default!

WELCOME BACK @notcreative!! We missed you, I hope all is well! 

So didn't even notice. Thx much, it was annoying me greatly.

A pretty awesome GWP bag from Neiman Marcus w/ $225 purchase.  Includes a Foreo thingy

NMC4JSM_mu

For those of you whose B-day fell before UD was giving out full sized sin highlighters this year, check your email. They just sent me a belated birthday gift code and will probably be sending them out to others too. 

Yeah- I was startled at first when I got the email, and thought UD had my birthday in their system incorrectly, and then read the email more thoroughly. This is a rather nice gift. 👍🏻 @Annalily11

Anonymous Insider

@notcreative welcome backkkk 😄 I've been on a hiatus myself so not sure whether this is a recent development (and can't navigate this website for the life of me so i can't even use my sleuthing skillz) but really happy to see a friendly face ^_^

on the deals side, I received a UD code for a free full-size highlighter in sin with any purchase. Not sure if it's account specific but it's a unique code. First person to DM will get the code 🙂

Edit: claimed!

Hey @notcreative good to see you back! I hope you're doing well. Thanks for starting this thread - appreciate you having managed it for the past few years. 

Heres a deal for Ulta, today only. I hope this doesn't get lost in all the spam that seems to be invading the threads! 

IMG_6215.PNG

Marc Jacobs Beauty has mystery bags up for sale again. For $49, you get 3 full-sized products worth up to $117 retail value.

So so tempting... I saw this last time and passed but loved whateveryone was getting!

Nordstrom's Semi-Annual Sale is now live for cardholders! There are TONS of great things on sale and as for the beauty department, tons of new GWPs for Brands. The $75 GWP set is still available to stack with as well!

I am thrilled this thread is still here 🙂 although I buy things I never knew I even wanted!!

I'm still trying to get used to this new forum so I can't tell if this was somehow carried over or if @notcreative stopped by.

Yes, @notcreative stopped by recently @HookedOnBeauty2 😄 

So I can't find the Sephora sales thread and instead of eating more time looking for it right now...a bunch of Formula X sale polishes are in the sale section!!

These go fast and I know some of you are looking to grab some  @ClassicallyFab and I can't remember who else 

@angelKiss24 You are the BEST! Just placed an order!IMG_2889.JPG

Yay!! Success!  😁 I hope you get all of the ones you ordered this time! 

I'm really sorry if this has already been posted but I don't want anyone to miss out! Too Faced is on HauteLook today. They have the PB and Honey palette on there for $15

@notcreative, thank you for maintaining this amazing thread! I was seriously worried thinking about all the deals I would miss when I couldn't find it earlier 😉

For some reason can't dig. I'm either ? 

testing