cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

pretty sure i saw someone comment this but i couldnt find...

pretty sure i saw someone comment this but i couldnt find it. but here is the Macy's origins deal for $12 mask set! $64 value! also if you check out the beauty sales and clearance on Macy's website, I saw some good deals for PTR and clinique sets. Macy's is also doing the $10 Macy's cash back for every $50 you spend 🙂

update! item is almost sold out! pick up this great deal...

update! item is sold out! 😨

I picked up three sets. Thanks so much for continually up...

I picked up three sets. Thanks so much for continually updating people with great deals!

Re: pretty sure i saw someone comment this but i couldnt find...

@SnowyZebra21 I was the one who commented about the orgins mask set.. I saw the exact same mask set at marshalls for $34.00 few days ago. Obviously macys has a better deal on this set than marshalls.

Re: pretty sure i saw someone comment this but i couldnt find...

Wow, thanks @SnowyZebra21! These will make awesome stocking stuffers.

Ole henrikson deal! credit: Beautydealsbff Instagram sear...

Ole henrikson deal! credit: Beautydealsbff Instagram search her blog for the post and referable links to click on! stack all 3 codes to save lots of money on the facial trio water mists sets

Re: Ole henrikson deal! credit: Beautydealsbff Instagram sear...

Doesnt ship tocanada this specif product 😫

oh nooo!!! ugh idk why do they put shipping restrictions....

oh nooo!!! ugh idk why do they put shipping restrictions. they make more money if it wasn't there. we all love to save some money 🙂

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Stila direct: free shipping through 11:45pm pst, 11/12/17

unnamed-4.jpg

Julep direct: $24.99 mystery box of makeup and nail polish items, available through 11:59pm pst, 11/21/17

unnamed-7.jpgunnamed.gifunnamed-8.jpg

Charming Charlie (now sells several brands of cosmetics/beauty supplies): coupons good through 11/12/17. Usable by multiple people, but only usable by each individual once, and only one coupon can be used per order.

cc1.png

cc2.pngcc3.pngunnamed-5.jpgunnamed-6.jpg

What happened to Veterans Day Sales?

I googled "Singles Day." 

It is the biggest internet sales day in the world, bigger than Black Friday and

Cyber Monday!  It originates from Mainland China, celebrating being unmarried.

***********************************************************************************************************

I remember vaguely hearing about it last year - and that it was big in China. but it really blew up this year!

Devinah Cosmetics:C6E24C30-9F2D-4AA7-B9AE-BEDFA542382D.png

@ClassicallyFab never heard of this brand before... I'm trying to pick a few of their highlighters but don't know which ones are good? any recommendations? 

Suspiria is my absolute favorite highlighter of all of my (probably 40+) highlighters. It’s the rainbow highlighter, which can be worn striped or mixed for an awesome prismatic effect. It’s seriously one of the most beautiful, amazing things I’ve ever seen. Other than that, because the quality of the highlighters are super, any are great, it just depends on the color you prefer. I personal love golden and peachy highlighters, then more icy highlighters after that because I have a neutral undertone. Zanna sounds amazing. It’s copper-red-pink. @mezzotown88 Definitely grab Suspiria.

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Kiehl’s (direct)

RE: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

They've got some really good deals as much as 80% off before the 25% off code. Ebates is giving 8% right now and it's free shipping over $50. Not real familiar with their products but for the prices gonna give a couple a try. Also nice gift sets for Christmas!

Urban Decay direct1D8F03F7-196C-4415-B43F-2BFC7E2743C7.png

RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Free Full size bday gift. Just click on the candle.

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

What company is this for?

Re: RE: Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

@Tarabotti Urban Decay

Sorry my phone was acting up. Thanks for the answer! Although in my email it said to have to spend $55 not $75

15,191 Replies
testing