Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Yeah- I was startled at first when I got the email, and thought UD had my birthday in their system incorrectly, and then read the email more thoroughly. This is a rather nice gift. 👍🏻 @Annalily11

@notcreative welcome backkkk Smiley Very Happy I've been on a hiatus myself so not sure whether this is a recent development (and can't navigate this website for the life of me so i can't even use my sleuthing skillz) but really happy to see a friendly face ^_^

on the deals side, I received a UD code for a free full-size highlighter in sin with any purchase. Not sure if it's account specific but it's a unique code. First person to DM will get the code Smiley Happy

Edit: claimed!

Hey @notcreative good to see you back! I hope you're doing well. Thanks for starting this thread - appreciate you having managed it for the past few years. 

Heres a deal for Ulta, today only. I hope this doesn't get lost in all the spam that seems to be invading the threads! 

IMG_6215.PNG

Marc Jacobs Beauty has mystery bags up for sale again. For $49, you get 3 full-sized products worth up to $117 retail value.

So so tempting... I saw this last time and passed but loved whateveryone was getting!

Nordstrom's Semi-Annual Sale is now live for cardholders! There are TONS of great things on sale and as for the beauty department, tons of new GWPs for Brands. The $75 GWP set is still available to stack with as well!

I am thrilled this thread is still here Smiley Happy although I buy things I never knew I even wanted!!

I'm still trying to get used to this new forum so I can't tell if this was somehow carried over or if @notcreative stopped by.

Yes, @notcreative stopped by recently @HookedOnBeauty2 Smiley Very Happy 

So I can't find the Sephora sales thread and instead of eating more time looking for it right now...a bunch of Formula X sale polishes are in the sale section!!

These go fast and I know some of you are looking to grab some  @ClassicallyFab and I can't remember who else 

@angelKiss24 You are the BEST! Just placed an order!IMG_2889.JPG

Yay!! Success!  😁 I hope you get all of the ones you ordered this time! 

I'm really sorry if this has already been posted but I don't want anyone to miss out! Too Faced is on HauteLook today. They have the PB and Honey palette on there for $15

@notcreative, thank you for maintaining this amazing thread! I was seriously worried thinking about all the deals I would miss when I couldn't find it earlier Smiley Wink

For some reason can't dig. I'm either ? 

@notcreative Thanks for re-starting the Deals thread! Glad to see you posting again!

Duh! I hadn't thought about cream being the bag color. Thanks @Ispend2much6 and @RGbrown. I was going to reply to your reply but I don't see that as an option.

@CatFamiliar1  You're welcome.  It was difficult for me to find the first time; I have no idea why.  It's a nice gwp, that's for sure.  I've been having problems with seeing a reply button also at times.

Marc Jacobs Beauty Mystery Bag is back.. choose from three options, $49 each. Free shipping with code SHIP. 

IMG_9045.PNG

Wow that's one of the nicest mystery bags I've seen.

Here's my mystery bag contents:

IMG_9132.JPG

Wow, this is such a good deal! I wish I had jumped on it!

6 Replies