Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun. Post your favorite deals and feel free to share pictures of any mystery or deal hauls. Repeats are always welcome. Until I return to checking in all the time, please tag me if you have any specific questions for me. Our group is very helpful, so someone will usually answer if I can't. A collective brain/group is always best. I will always heart every deal I see to acknowledge it. Thank you for joining us and helping others save while scoring.

Tags (1)

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Good attitude @Ispend2much6💖

@itsfi thank you for the tag

You're welcome @SportyGirly125 @lmaster 

I have not heard of this either!! @itsfi @sonnydee thanks!! 

Thanks for the tag @itsfi never heard of this store will have to check it out! 😉

Happy to enable @sonnydee🛍 If I know about a deal, then I think it's only fair that you should know about the deal as well. 😉🤣 

Already got a cart ready with a herbivore set i was eyeing. How do they ship? Fedex, usps, etc? And sampling is not available- due to the sale maybe? @eshoe  sorry, im just new to this store. Have always been dependent on Sephora. @itsfi 

Bummer about the samples @sonnydee! They ship from NJ. I ordered the 15th, they shipped next day and I received yesterday the 20th. The weekend made the wait longer, ha! Also, packaging was excellent-no oversize box and everything was insulated quite nicely 🙂 @lmaster @itsfi 

Spoiler
743873CA-7528-4995-96C2-27FE33003064.jpeg

@eshoe @itsfi I ordered the bloomeffects royal tulip nectar and an ilia lippie!!

And my order is in! Ordered the herbivore set with the fs cleanser & tower 28 lipgloss in cashew. Yes, I get the hype now 👄@lmaster @itsfi @eshoe 

Ahhh I got the Tower in Cashew as well, @sonnydee! It’s nice, more pigmented than I thought but maybe I’m just accustomed to really sheer glosses🤷🏻‍♀️ Looking forward to your swatch as always☺️

Can I get a swatch? 

tenor (13).gif

@eshoe pretty please

Of course @sonnydee ☺️

BC82D644-F9FE-4C0A-B1F4-F523661647AA.jpeg

Thanks @eshoe I'm going on a quick getaway soon & trying to time my orders around that. 😊this was helpful! 

e51d500a3aaa3f2ec1a4a84d9612129e.gif

@sonnydee, UPS.

@itsfi 

tenor (22).gif

Lol thank you for the tag, @itsfi!  Wish I would have known this was going to happen, just received my order yesterday 🙄 They have extremely fast shipping, 10/10 would order from them again!

D'oh!!! 😣 Sorry @eshoe. I didn't know either and picked up something in store (it was only 1 product though! lol!) the other day while I was waiting for an appointment. 

Ooooh what did you find, @itsfi? I may have to return for some Westman Atelier, I’ve been eyeing her products but have no idea where to start @Sunnysmom 🤔

@eshoe, I picked up the Suntegrity 5-in-1 tinted moisturizer. It has an all zinc oxide SPF in it. I typically prefer my SPF separate from my base, but I thought I'd give it a shot. I have way too many products in my shopping cart at the moment; will need to whittle it down. 

All her stuff is really nice @eshoe , my favorites would probably be the blush stick and eye shadow pods tho they’re so little. 🙄😕Blush is decent sized. The lip palette is cool too and actually so are the brushes and the foundation sticks. 😳 Oops. A lot is good and her ingredients also. 🤣 I like her a lot. Lol 

6 Replies