Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

Tags:

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up Volume Six

That’s a great rabbit hole to go down @WinglessOne! 🐇 And yes, the ambience of the store is so pleasant. It’s dangerous on the wallet though. I would often look for ways to need to be in that area. 😂 These days if I go into any store I just try to not get distracted and get in and out as quickly as possible. I hear ya; I’m lookI get forward to when it’ll be safe for a facial. 😍 

Thank you @itsfi , and what a memory! 😘🥰 These guys are good and have very good customer service I think ! Sounds like you feel same? 

@Sunnysmom, I usually shop in store, but ordered from them once, in the early days of the stay at home when most stores were closed and they were good. There are a few things (okay, maybe more than a few, but I'm really going to try to limit myself - I know, sounds familiar, huh?!! lol!) that I may pick up. I'm debating whether to order online for delivery or order for curbside pickup - there's a store that is about 1.5 miles round trip for me so I could get in some exercise go to and fro. Aaaaaand, that would keep me from buying too many things. 😂

I trust your solid judgment @itsfi ! 😂😘I haven’t been in their store in months sadly. Miss it. I like them! Can't decide if in store or online is more dangerous at this point?! 

Thanks @itsfi Did you see my message t?I sent you that He...

Thanks @itsfi Did you see my message t?I sent you that Herbivore Baukinol is back?

Re: Thanks @itsfi Did you see my message t?I sent you that He...

@Luvstravel @itsfi  - When I saw the email I did a little dance in my chair at work (home office but work nonetheless!  I hope the new formula works just as well as the OG.

@MCSSavvy @Luvstravel @itsfi I did a comparison on the list too, and found there are slightly fewer ingredients, omitting jasmine flower extract, Eclipta Protrata, Moringa oleifera seed oil, and Basil Flower Extract. The order is also switched up in a few things, but also 🤞🏼 it performs just as well as the original! So happy itsfi gave a heads up about the new release a few months ago!

Original

Spoiler
4EF3FFA3-CC16-4D97-B33D-EA6C78016177.jpeg

New

Spoiler
650EC52E-765F-4302-8A6F-C6F375E92488.jpeg

Ahhhh, nice sleuthing @eshoe@MCSSavvy @Luvstravel 

@MCSSavvy @Luvstravel, I have a bottle of the old one and the box with the ingredients and compared it to the ingredients online. It looks like the only difference is that in the old version “Bakuchiol” is listed after glycerin, whereas in the version online “psoralea corylifolia seed extract” appears immediately after glycerin. I looked up “psoralea corylifolia seed extract” very quickly online and it is described as an herb commonly known as Babchi or Bakuchi. I ordered one online and will see how it compares to the original version I have.

@itsfi  I'd love to hear your thoughts when you try it.  Thanks for providing the ingredient comparison.  

Yesssss @Luvstravel! A thousand thank you's lovely!!! 🤗 I had some technical difficulties sending a PM earlier today but just sent you one back!! 

@itsfi   Never heard of them, but I will learn now!  Thanks!

Good attitude @Ispend2much6💖

@itsfi thank you for the tag

You're welcome @SportyGirly125 @lmaster 

I have not heard of this either!! @itsfi @sonnydee thanks!! 

Thanks for the tag @itsfi never heard of this store will have to check it out! 😉

Happy to enable @sonnydee🛍 If I know about a deal, then I think it's only fair that you should know about the deal as well. 😉🤣 

Already got a cart ready with a herbivore set i was eyeing. How do they ship? Fedex, usps, etc? And sampling is not available- due to the sale maybe? @eshoe  sorry, im just new to this store. Have always been dependent on Sephora. @itsfi 

Bummer about the samples @sonnydee! They ship from NJ. I ordered the 15th, they shipped next day and I received yesterday the 20th. The weekend made the wait longer, ha! Also, packaging was excellent-no oversize box and everything was insulated quite nicely 🙂 @lmaster @itsfi 

Spoiler
743873CA-7528-4995-96C2-27FE33003064.jpeg

@eshoe @itsfi I ordered the bloomeffects royal tulip nectar and an ilia lippie!!

11 Replies
testing